MCDU (Right side)

All discussion on the Right MCDU that contains all options on checklists, sounds, views and many other settings.

472 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
  2. pitch trim and loadsheet

• 6 replies
    • 5.8k views
    • 0 replies
    • 6.8k views
    • 17 replies
    • 14k views
    • 10 replies
    • 8.4k views
    • 0 replies
    • 4.4k views
    • 17 replies
    • 10.4k views
  3. FAQ

• 0 replies
    • 5.7k views
  4. Topics
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
  5. Load settings

• 3 replies
  6. ZFW mismatch

• 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 4 replies
  7. Missing Fuel

• 4 replies
  8. LOAD and FUEL MCDU2

• 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 5 replies
    • 1k views
  9. Problem MCDU right

• 11 replies
    • 1.5k views
  10. Checklist display

• 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views

• Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• I have experienced this several times now and I'm not quite sure as to what I'm doing wrong or if there is an actual problem.   I usually depart not knowing the arrival procedure (no RW at this point), the FMS essentially only ends with Altitudes that are my cruizing altitude as it should be I suppose. But when I get closer to the Airport and have my ATIS available (Vatsim) I will program accordingly and the FMS (in Legs page) shows the respective altitude restrictions and calculates V speeds for each altitude.   Here comes the issue: when given an altitude to reach at a certain waypoint (that has no restrictions assigned to it) I am overwriting the altitude calculated in the Legs page. That altitude is displayed correctly in my PFD, but the FMS shows the "old" altitude and calculates the V speeds accordingly.   In my screenshot you can clearly see, that when descending with 1kft/min I will reach the dialed in altitude (FL230) at this speed at or around the waypoint (which also shows FL230). BUT: the MCDU still shows FL319 (essentially giving the FL I should be at to meet the first published restriction on the arrival) and VNAV says my vertical speed should be way lower.   1) What am I doing wrong? 2) Is there something wrong?
    • I am using your msfs2020 crj 550-700 plane and wanted to tell you a few issues I identified. First of all, let me say that when the light changes during the day and night, the whole button set in the cockpit becomes inoperable as a visual effect, but its functions are working. Second, your taxi lights are on, but the part ehead of the plane is not illuminated at all. Cannot use vs when the speed is active in the In Auto pilot panel, vs is inoperable when speed is active and vice versa. If you fix these in the first update you will get the first perfect plane for msfs thank you
    • Before pushing the app button, be sure cancel the Vnav. 
    • you mean hypertreading off of your CPU via BIOS ?
    • I hope I stop being a pain pretty soon, but I ran into another unknown. According to the latest manual I should have a complete copy of NavDataPro in the database, but when I go to my Charts page I can't bring up any data. When I go into my Options page under the Aerosoft NavDataPro Charts option it asks me to login asking for a my email address and serial number which I am pretty sure is for the Nav program which I don't have. Has anyone else experienced this and did you find a solution.   Thanks   Tom