Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

Aircraft General

Support for all aircraft that do not have product specific forums

6646 topics in this forum

• 9 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 9 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
  1. Airbus Professional

• 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 1 reply

• Good news Daniel, the developer looked into it and at a first glace it seems to be an easy fix. We're giving it a try, unless something major comes up correct flex settings should be in the next update.
    • Hi I have also solved the problem of the ils approach on the 04 LIPX of Verona / Catullo. After doing a research I updated the afcad and navdata and the frequency has returned to the right one as per the payware scenario. Regards
    • You are ETOPS, now EDTO, if you are greater than 60min from an adequate aiport.   In finding the route PFPX has to determine the 60min rule along its length to establish if EDTO applies.   Having done so it is using these as possible enroute diversion points.   There is no option to disable it.
    • Thanks for answer   is there anyway to cancel this option? Is this related to ETOPS or called Adequate Airport?  
    • As far as I am aware, the only way to load a DLL without using DLL.xml is for special gauge DLLs which are added in panel.cfg.   I would love to know how this miracle happens as you're not the first one who had the problem. A nice and simple "do this to fix it" would be so great. But well, at least it works for you now.