Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

City Bus Simulator

354 topics in this forum

1. Lag in CBS Munich

• 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
  2. Lagging

• 7 replies
  3. Extracting To Where?

• 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
  4. Can't start CBS 2012

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
  5. my game will not save

• 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • ok Ill check this afternoon - so far since none of my other planes causes problems (Caronando D62 and Phenom P100 along with QW Ba46 and B787 plus FK27) I've neglected it though I miss the Twotter.
    • That's not very strange. I am pretty sure that our bus is the only aircraft on your system that is compiled with the very latest compilers. Those use different parts of standard OS calls. In any case, the issue is not in the add-on (otherwise all customers would see this) but in the OS files.
    • New versions are being worked on.
    • That's a very strong statement. Not many people will want to go on record they will not change sim platforms the next 5 years, even if the new platform might be way better and there might not be addon's for the older platform.  Just see how fast FSX died when P3D went 64 bits. The commercial market dropped with 50% in one single month. 
    • I want to add that the ECS diagnostic page shows the packs to be on, even though the cabin altitude doesn't change.   In my case, after take-off, the cabin altitude remains at the airport altitude and doesn't climb to 8000', and in my case I leave the packs on "AUTO" after engine shutdown through preflight, pre-start, after start, and take-off. I think michale's is the opposite, that the cabin isn't pressurizing.