• 3 replies
  12. Game registration

• 2 replies
    • 4 replies
  13. Crash on startup

• 2 replies
  14. FPS

• 2 replies
    • Hi Alex,   here is what i looks like on my machine on roughly an 8.5 NM final:     It's clearly a settings issue. The lights are visible, albeit not that bright because a lot of the time they are indeed way too bright in the sim. Also, the technique we are using for the lighting in LSGG is a different one, so you cannot really compare this to other products. We can discuss if we are able to tweak this a little, but as you can see, this is not so much a general issue but depends on the settings of your sim. 
    • I'm coming here straight from the Matt's stream and I'm so sold on that thing guys! Like, just shut up and take my money! Great aircraft. Fantastic work!
    • I see, I thought it was a mistake   About the lights, I made some comparisons. You can see that the runway lights IRL can be seen from far away : https://youtu.be/j86lan2urFU?t=54   In the sim (and it's not only me as the twitch replay proves it) it's only visible as it should on very short final which is not enough. See for instance (and this screen is actually not taken that far away since I'm above the Léman, the runway you can guess but not quite see is the rwy 22) :     A competitor of yours, JustSim EBBR (I mean no comparison of course, but just so you see that the brightness is different) :   To compare what's comparable, Pad-Labs EDDT does not have the issue aforementioned and night lighting is quite good from the distance.  
    • Das ist überhaupt nicht ungewöhnlich, da diese Szenerie (wie viele andere auch) mittels der von LM schon vor geraumer Zeit eingeführten add-on.xml Methode installiert wird. Und da muss auch nichts im Handbuch erwähnt werden, denn wenn man den Installer einfach seine Arbeit machen lässt, funktioniert es auch.  
    • Now I know what you mean. But not sure if this is wrong. We have seen this at another airport, where the signs on the left and right site showed the old numbering, while the numbering on the rwy and taxiway was correct. Only a recent real world picture could prove this.