Aerosoft official retail partner for Microsoft Flight Simulator !! 
Click here for more information

City Bus Simulator

352 topics in this forum

• 1 reply
    • 5 replies
  1. (lastname)

• 3 replies
    • 6 replies
  2. A little disappointed

• 1 reply
  3. Activation

• 2 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 3 replies
  4. Administrator rights

• 1 reply
    • 0 replies
  5. Aerosofts Truck for the CBS

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  6. American Version?

• 2 replies
    • 1 reply
  7. Bank Transfer

• 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 13 replies
  8. Blank screen

• 1 reply
    • 9 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 7 replies
    • 1 reply

• Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• Peak Wellness CBD Oil can assist you with carrying on with your lifestyles unbounded! Is it genuine that you are impacted by weight and anxiety that vanish you feeling overwhelmed? Maybe you're feeling more imperative review than anticipated. Or then again, conceivably you just aren't feeling like yourself, and moreover you sense disheartened. Taking everything into account, way to the contemporary state of our existence, such feelings are more unmistakable run of the mill than at some other time. Luckily, CBD can help gently and ordinarily back them away. Along these lines, you could go lower back to continuing with the presence you ought to have. Do whatever it takes not to permit horrible sentiments to ensure you back any more! Tap any image on this site page to get the base Peak Wellness CBD Oil Price before resources sell out for precise! It's a perfect chance to get your life again! Click here to buy Peak Wellness CBD Oil from Its Official Website: https://www.emailmeform.com/builder/emf/officialwebsite/peak-wellness-cbd-oil-reviews   Peak Wellness CBD Oil: https://www.streetinsider.com/FMR+Wire/Peak+Wellness+CBD+Oil+Reviews+%E2%80%93+Get+Ultimate+Benefits+In+AU%2C+CA%2C+UK%2C+USA+%26+NZ/17182938.html
    • Yes, in the sim-wings folder you will have only one, but we could not know what other addons you have, which may provide afcads for GCTS. Orbx maybe? Other addons for Tenerife Sur, maybe not removed complete.
    • As far as i can see i have just GCTS_AFX-OP01 in the GCTS scenery folder   In the ALT folder theres this one and one named AFX_GCTS_SW_ALT   Then i search GCTS in my P3D folder i get a few results back actually   AFX_GCTS_SW_ALT shows up in the world/scenery folder?
    • Hallo, ich bin noch am Anfang meiner Flieger-Karriere und benötige diverse Hilfen. Vor kurzem habe ich die Airports Berlin-Tegel, Frankfurt und Köln/Bonn gekauft. Mangels anderer Instruktionen habe die 3 Ordner in den Ordner "Custom Scenery" verschoben, in dem sich ebenfalls die entsprechenden Ordner der anderen Airports befinden. Leider kann ich die neuen Airports in der von X-Plane-11 enthaltenen Sammlung nicht wiederfinden. Auch fehlen mir die ini-Dateien in der Datei Scenery_packs. Was mache ich falsch? Was muss ich tun? Vielen Dank für Eure Hilfe! Gruß Papito
    • light must be here somewhere: --- Also, for P5, no NDB RСA is required, so in the stock data it already exists and has more correct coordinates.  And correct airport name just: Reggio Calabria and not Aeroporto Tito Minniti Di Reggio Calabria.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts