Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

City Bus Simulator

354 topics in this forum

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  1. IDAN

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 1 reply
  2. Cant get on bus

• 2 replies
  3. Cant complete chapter 8

• 0 replies
    • 4 replies
  4. help

• 1 reply
  5. CBS Munich Crashes

• 0 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 7 replies
    • Looking at your screen shot, are you running some type of light addon on the flight deck?
    • Not knowing which aircraft you're talking about, it's difficult to say.   Please let us know which aircraft you're running, and also please post screen shots of your P3D Graphics, World and Lighting settings?   Looking forward to hearing back from you.      
    • I recently installed PANC Pro Version: 1.1.2.0 and noticed there are land textures where there should be water (See Attached Image). Land extends well into the Cook Inlet off of Runways 7L and 7R. I have ORBX Base, Vector, Alaska Southeast, and LcNorth America installed. (Alaska Southeast is ticked in the PANC Pro Setup). I ran ORBX AES and that did not fix the problem. When I deactivate or uninstall PANC Pro, the textures are correct. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
    • Hallo zusammen   ich wollte mal fragen, ob ich die ORBX Produkte (England, Washington und  Oregon) am richtigen Ort eingetragen haben.   Gruzz Remo scenery_packs.ini
    • Dear Aerosoft Team, i bought the Simulator „Prepar3D v4 Academic License“ a while ago. At the time I installed release 4.4. and had experienced a low performance on my PC. This PC was definitely not good enough to run the simulator on it. Eight weeks ago, I bought a high end PC with a 4K-monitor and installed release 4.5: Processor: i9-9900k Storage: SSD M.2 Samsung Evo 970 256GB (Windows 10 Home installed) SSD M.2 Samsung Evo 970 512GB (Sim installed) SATA 1000GB Graphic card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 (8GB) Ram: 32 GB But right now, I’m a bit sad. The simulator release 4.5 often has very low frames (with high settings) and when I watch at the landscape, the simulator, even when he tells me, he has high frames and the settings are extremely low (so for example : terrain absolutely no high resolution and buildings/vegetation off) is jerking a lot. Or better, the landscape jerks very much and is not good detail starting at middle far and farer away from the aircraft. And I can see how buildings will be shown first, near my aircraft. I’m a bit confused right now. I hope you can help me. Maybe it’s just a bug of this sim version. But if not, I hope to get help of you. Other users have experienced obviously the same situation on release 4.5 according to the Sim community.   When I play the Aerosoft A320 professional Family and go with the viewpoint through the cockpit, at this time I'm rotating the camera, the picture gets many cracks. Please note that I have installed some Add-ons too: Prepar3D v4 Academic License orbx: Global Base orbx: Vector orbx: OpenLC Europe AS16 ASCA Aerosoft Frankfurt v2 professional Taxi2Gate Munich P3Dv4 Madeira X Evolution Stuttgart professional FlightBeam KSFOHDv2 Friedrichshafen professional BlackBox A340-300/600 Aerosoft CRJ 700/900 X utLive FlyTampa Athens FlyTampa Vienna FlyTampa Corfu I’m looking forward to hearing from you soon. Kind regards, Rhinesailor Top