Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

City Bus Simulator

351 topics in this forum

• 1 reply
    • 7 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
  1. IDAN

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
  2. Cant get on bus

• 2 replies
  3. Cant complete chapter 8

• 0 replies
    • 4 replies
  4. help

• 1 reply
  5. CBS Munich Crashes

• 0 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 5 replies
  6. Help

• 1 reply
    • 6 replies
    • Also, have updated the Microsoft C++ to the 2017 ones. I checked the C:\Users\Public\Documents\PFPX Folder, and it now seems impossible to make read only. Tried all the fixes to do so on the web (including command line does not work attrib -r +s C:\Users\Public\Documents\PFPX   Nothing works it always reverts to read only (see screen shot). IS this the issue?  
    • Nice , will have to keep my eye open for this
    • Will the problem of speeds be solved? specifically in CLIMB mode?
    • What's the need for you to interject into threads with input that do not lead to resolution? Your response helps absolutely nothing and leads to you sounding exactly what your accusing me of. I have posted all the airports in the scenery minus 2 with the 3D terrain and the person who is in an actual position to offer support will know this. Clearly, neither of you know what you are looking at and my time is too valuable answering unnecessary questions to non support staff. It's extremely disappointing how many people in this forum need to police where it's not necessary nor warranted. I miss the days when Shaun ran these forums. The longer I have to wait, the closer I get to a review that reflects this product in the light as I've found it. It's not going to hurt me as you seem to think. So please, seeing as you have nothing to offer, let the actual support staff handle it. 
    • I love flying the current CRJ and look forward to the update.