We like to know how you feel about the forums and the way we handle them, so if you a few seconds please answer the four questions posted here: 
https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/147548-how-are-we-doing-with-support-on-the-forum-do-read-the-text-below-the-poll/. But please, please, read the text below the poll. If you think we do bad we want to know why.

City Bus Simulator

351 topics in this forum

• 1 reply
    • 7 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
  1. IDAN

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
  2. Cant get on bus

• 2 replies
  3. Cant complete chapter 8

• 0 replies
    • 4 replies
  4. help

• 1 reply
  5. CBS Munich Crashes

• 0 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 5 replies
  6. Help

• 1 reply
    • 6 replies
    • Hi,   one of our next airports will be St. Tropez LFTZ of Stairport Sceneries. This is a small airport in the south of France (between Marseille and Nice). Can be used by GA, Helicopters and Business Jets. The airport will contain some new features. For example, people in the airport terrace restaurant, which can be seen there in good weather and at certain times and disappear in bad weather.        
    • Hallo,   einer unser nächsten Airports wird St. Tropez LFTZ von Stairport Sceneries sein. Das ist ein kleiner Airport im Süden von Frankreich (zwischen Marseille und Nizza). Anfliegbar von GA, Helikoptern und Business Jets. Der Airport wird einige neue Features enthalten. Zum Beispiel Menschen im Airport Terassen-Restaurant, die bei gutem Wetter und zu bestimmten zeiten dort zu sehen sind und bei schlechtem Wetter verschwinden. ...       
    • Hi, how do I add a Cessna 172 Skyhawk aircraft within PFPX and TOPCAT   Tks
    • A little bit of topic. well actually the benefits could be more. For example before take the decision to study ATPL i worked as sound engineer for tv series and movies and I (and vast majority) use pro tools with a lot of "add-ons". Every user has his own personal usb key called ilock, which  can´t be replicate. With the key unplugged, any of the products that have their licenses on that key wont work or launch. And you can install any copy of the software on any system but you need to put your key, so you can only use it once per time. I considered myself what you call genuine customer or user of avid. And the ilock system was very simply to manage. They also offer the possibility of purchasing a "key care"   so to be able to avoid problems if you lose or brake your key.    Pro tools for mac and a lot of their "add-ons" si so difficult , i would say impossible to find it cracked. I didn´t ever known a person who use pro tools who has it cracked.  I do not know the price of what system and of course is another world and different market, different earns, (avid is a dam big giant monster in the cinema industry) but is really easy to manage and confortable for the user and it guarantee a huge security to avoid piracy.