Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

City Bus Simulator

354 topics in this forum

• 1 reply
    • 7 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  1. IDAN

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
  2. Cant get on bus

• 2 replies
  3. Cant complete chapter 8

• 0 replies
    • 4 replies
  4. help

• 1 reply
  5. CBS Munich Crashes

• 0 replies
    • 6 replies
    • Some users told me EDDK is GPU heavy when the aircraft is close to the terminal or standing directly in front of it - otherwise they got normal FPS.     
    • I did another flight this afternoon with no sound issues.  I started the flight in C&D.   We've covered most everything that I can think of or know about except the following:   1. If you're using EZDoc, please disable in your add-ons.dll file and re-test.   2. If you're using a saved flight to start up with, this could easily cause the issue you're experiencing as older saved flight files are not compatible with the latest revision of the Airbus.    3. If you were using P3Dv4.3 or 4.4, and only updated the P3D Client, please update the other installation files.  Though I'm not certain, this is looking more and more important to do for P34Dv4.5 from my perspective.   4. After you've addressed items 1 through 3 above (and tested if necessary) and the sounds still aren't correct, then you can move to this step.  Please, PLEASE don't do Step 4 without addressing items 1 through 3 (this is IMPORTANT).  Aircraft Startup files (the asc files) are the ones that deal with sound.  I'm providing you guys with the most up to date sound related files we have for you guys to test.  Unzip the downloaded file and you'll find a text instruction file and the replacement folders.  Be sure to DELETE the existing folders rather than copying them over with new files.  Give them a test and hopefully all will be resolved for you guys.   You can download the sound files from my Dropbox at:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/do5ao31xpldc75j/Airbus Sound Test Files.zip?dl=0.  I will have to remove this file as soon as you two have downloaded it, so please let me know when you've got it.     Best wishes!    
    • So is this getting the TOPCAT treatment? Development abandoned, bugs left, sales continued?
    • Hallo,   im Ordner des Installierten Airports "Aerosoft - EDDK - Cologne Bonn - 01 - Airport" gibt es einen Ordner "Documentation". Da gibt es ein Handbuch/Manual (PDF Format) in dem genau beschrieben ist, wie man die Saisonalen Texturen installiert, damit sie mit TerraMaxx funktionieren.   Gruß heinz
    • If I can throw in my two cents worth, its better to use the keyboard. That's how I do it:   Ctrl. + Shift + V    to open cowl flaps (you can press the V once for one notch, or keep it pressed to open more, etc.)   Ctrl. + Shift + C    to close   This has worked for me flawlessly all these years. Its very practical and easy. (BTW these are default keymappings of FSX)   Best of luck.   Khalid