Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

Omsi - The Omnibussimulator Addons

95 topics in this forum

• 1 reply
  1. MAN Stadtbusfamilie

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  2. Neuer PC

• 4 replies
  3. MAN Citybus Series

• 5 replies
  4. Wheel Calibration - Help

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  5. Repainting a Bus

• 0 replies
  6. Chicago add on

• 2 replies
    • 0 replies
  7. Help!!

• 1 reply
  8. Resolution issues??

• 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
  9. Omsi 2 problam in map Mainz

• 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
  10. Omsi 2 Bus

• 10 replies
    • 0 replies

• I bought the Aerosoft A320/321 10 days ago but I can't get the aircraft to follow the flight plan. It flies straight ahead and ignores the flight plan. I have followed the step-by-step guide and entered the flight route EKCH-ESSA. I also followed the procedure carefully in this video (and his 8 other videos):    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxCk7Xvlh5Y&t=3s A320 Power On Guide (FSX - Aerosoft A320) by Doofer911   What am I doing wrong since the plane ignores the flight plan?
    • Hola,   Respecto al tráfico artificial las opciones más populares que puedo comentar son Ultimate Traffic Live https://www.aerosoft.com/en/flight-simulation/flight-simulator-x-steam/tools-missions/2796/ultimate-traffic-live?number=AS14749 Y la otra opción gratuita es AIG https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index.php En cuanto a frames es un poco relativo dependiendo de cómo configure la cantidad de tráfico en ambas opciones.   Respecto a la segunda pregunta creo que lo más parecido a FSPassengers es Air Hauler 2, personalmente no lo utilizo por lo que no podría darle mucha información al respecto y aunque Aerosoft no es el desarollador puede adquirirlo en nuestra tienda: https://www.aerosoft.com/en/flight-simulation/flight-simulator-x-steam/tools-missions/2584/air-hauler-2?c=1180   Saludos, Walter
    • Yes and I know nothing about doing sound files unfortunately.  I guess I could probably replace the file and rename it.    I love these planes, in particular the IAE variants. Music to my ears.   I found the sound I was referring to in a video that Hugo did. You can hear it in the background, right after the intro at timestamp 00:22 I guess it's part of the APU sound, though the high pitched A/C sound is the most prominent over the normal APU exhaust sound.          
    • Hmm a circling rabbit.    Looking forward to this scenery.
    • Well, that would have to do with the sound configuration files -- where you specify what sounds are called and their volume, among other things.  Not sure about P3D, but if the P3D SDK is anything like the FSX SDK, there is a "sounds sdk" which details the config file and what you can do as to stereo effects and so forth.  If that sound needs referencing or tweaking I'd probably let Aerosoft do it though, before I took a shot at it myself.   Thank you for your insight as to the air conditioning sound.  Some of us don't get to hear those sounds in real life as often as you do.   I flew on a Delta A319 a few months ago from KSTL to KSLC, but I was so busy getting myself on the plane, I did not pay attention to the sounds I heard.   @DaveCT2003 I didn't know you flew on a P3C.  I bet that fuselage was jammed full of machinery, computers, and instruments!  I bet it was louder than an Airbus a/c system too!