Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Omsi - The Omnibussimulator Addons

96 topics in this forum

• 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
  1. Next Ruhr Update

• 0 replies
    • 1 reply
  2. OMSI Patch Changer

• 0 replies
  3. OMSI HIBA

• 1 reply
  4. Addon Probleme

• 0 replies
  5. Help needed.

• 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
  6. Manual shifting

• 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
  7. Bugs Hamburg

• 1 reply
    • 0 replies
  8. NF6D Addon

• 0 replies
  9. map in sky issue

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  10. omls2

• 1 reply
    • Gentlen, please don't turn this preview topic into a livery request topic. As stated multiple times the final list of included isn't decided yet, and there are lots of gifted repainters around just waiting to fill the download area of this forum with their wonderful work.    Also, there is a request topic already available    
    • sichuan airlines - B-5929 "wu liang ye" https://cdn.planespotters.net/photo/984000/original/b-5929-sichuan-airlines-airbus-a330-343_PlanespottersNet_984236_18bf26ae9d.jpgA330-300   COPYRIGHT PROTECTED MATERIAL REMOVED!  
    • No reply from OP in over a month since my last post, so it's time to close this.   Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
    • I uninstall/reinstalled DC8, all good now!   Thanks for Hans’ Addon Manager.   Cheers,   Graham
    • In reading everyone's comments the problem stated is something similar I've encountered from time to time.  Not necessarily with the AN-2, but with other aircraft in FSXA.   Basically it boils down to the default flight and how things are setup.  In my install my default flight is with the MS Cessna in a cold and dark state.  What happens is that with some aircraft when loaded the generator is not activated properly.  The aircraft will start properly and even the switches may indicate generator power, but after a few minutes I will lose power because the generator is not functioning.  The aircraft is basically flying on battery power which soon drains causing loss of electrics to radios, etc.   The best solution I've found is to create a keyboard shortcut to turn the generator on.  I think I use Shift+C (for current).  When you start losing power in flight use the keyboard shortcut and see if the power comes back on.  BTW, I also have keyboard shortcuts for the battery and avionics as a doublecheck.   Hope that helps.  Worth a try.   --WH