Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

X-PLANE 10 / 11

Forums

1. New Releases and Updates

New Releases and Updates

Preview of unreleased addons

English Forum for Aerosoft X-Plane 10/11 Scenery

X-Plane 11 VR: Discussions and first Support

Screenshots and videos made with X-Plane 10/11. No support provided in this forum. But moderation.

English Forum for freeware discussions, addons, terrain ...

11. NavDataPro Charts   (6499 visits to this link)

• Thanks, but the arrival is not the issue, I never care what PFPX plans for SID and STAR (unless in the US, of course), as long as the start/end waypoint makes sense. The fuel difference will be marginal as long as it's the appropriate runway planned, and less than contingency anyway.   Srcooke: Thanks, I've used Cruise alt MAX and OPT a lot without any change at all. I've not deselected stepclimb. In any case it's obvious that the max/opt dropdown doesn't do what it's supposed to as it changed nothing in the original example (and neither did MIN, both were simply ignored).   I don't mind that there's an optimization function, most of the time it's really good! But I want to be able to turn it off when it goes haywire. The problem is that the mentioned options in place to modify/deselect only works when the funciton isn't going haywire, which isn't helpfull.
    • Hello!   I've got the same issue and I'm using FSX (boxed version).
    • Hello,   may be the SAM (Scenery Animation Manger) is not or not correct installed. This is required for this scenery. More infos about the installation and a download link see here: https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/141662-sam-scenery-animation-manager-installation/   Greets Heinz
    • I used the search function but couldn't find out whether this will have the nice First Officer/Checklist function that A3xx has. Would be nice to have FS2Crew as well but I guess that is not up to Aerosoft :).
    • I have been trying everything since over an hour but I cannot figure it out...   This is the log of XP11. 0:00:32.289 E/SCN: Failed to find resource 'SAM_Library/dockings/Safedock-T2-24_3.5m.agp', referenced from scenery package 'Custom Scenery/Aerosoft_LSGG_2_Scenery/'. 0:00:32.289 E/SCN: Custom Scenery/Aerosoft_LSGG_2_Scenery/Earth nav data/+40+000/+46+006.dsf: 0:00:32.289 E/SCN: Unable to locate .agp: SAM_Library/dockings/Safedock-T2-24_3.5m.agp 0:00:32.289 E/SYS: +------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 0:00:32.289 E/SYS: | There was a problem loading the scenery package: 0:00:32.289 E/SYS: | Custom Scenery/Aerosoft_LSGG_2_Scenery/ 0:00:32.289 E/SYS: | The scenery may not look correct. 0:00:32.289 E/SYS: | Please see the Log.txt file for detailed error information. 0:00:32.289 E/SYS: | (io_dsf.cpp:695) 0:00:32.289 E/SYS: +------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 0:00:32.289 E/SCN: DSF canceled due to missing art assets, file=Custom Scenery/Aerosoft_LSGG_2_Scenery/Earth nav data/+40+000/+46+006.dsf, err=15 (dsf_ErrCanceled). 0:00:32.289 E/SCN: WARNING: got error on DSF load for scenery file 46, 6, Custom Scenery/Aerosoft_LSGG_2_Scenery/   Thanks for the help!   Regards Luca