Support Flight Simulation (MFS, FSX, P3D, FS9, X-Plane 11, Aerofly)

Forums

1. 1502

Support and discussion for all FS and its add-ons

All support for our Aerofly FS2 addons

A support forum for our super simple updater for all Aerosoft flight simulator products and for the just as simple livery manager.

Flightplan Visualizer is a tool that helps you find suitable flights. Select the aircraft type, airline, and airport and you see exactly what routes real airlines fly.  No longer do you have to spend a lot of time deciding where to fly next, just follow the real aircraft!

• Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• Offensichtlich konnte ich das Problem lösen:   (abgekürzt): nach einem nochmaligen Installationsversuch von EDMQ erschien kurz vor Abschluß im Installationsprozeß (wie bereits schon vorher einmal beiläufig erwähnt) mit dem betätigen der Checkbox " Launch FSPS " (auch) ein Microsoft NetFramework Fenster  mit dem Hinweis (übersetzt), dass Dateien im Installationspfad (Anm:. Original Pfad, von FSPS vorgeschlagen) nicht gefunden werden konnten. In dem Fenster gab es einen Auswahlbutton: Details. Diesen geöffnet, erfolgte u.a. der Hinweis, dass das debugging in Win 10 zu aktivieren sei. Was immer das genau heißt (ich bin kein Programmierer noch IT-Spezialist) nach einer Internetrecherche zum "enable debugging in Windows 10"  habe ich das geforderte debugging laut Anweisung aktiviert. EDMQ danach uninstalled, neu mit dem Installtionsprozeß begonnen und siehe da, ich wurde nach dem Registrierungscode gefragt und EDMQ letztendlich erfolgreich installiert.   Wenn auch sehr abgekürzt dargestellt, ich hoffe diese Erfahrung kann ggf. weiterhelfen.   MfG Detlev    
    • Ian, for questions like yours, please use this topic: There you will also find the answer, why there will never be an A350 or A380.  
    • Good morning. My post is directed to the wonderful Aerosoft people who create the fantastic Aircraft. I fly with P3D & I fly for the 3 Alliance Virtual Airlines & all flights are logged in our profiles with lots of flight parameters logged which affect our total score for the flight. I use most of the Aerosoft Pro aircraft for my flights & love them.  Now that times are moving on & new aircraft come into service I find so many flights I can't do because the reliable payware aircraft are not available for P3D. So here comes my question. Please please please can you do the Airbus A350-900/1000. I do understand that there is so much red tape to get over but you already have the permissions from Airbus for the Pro range & fantastic they are . Would love to see an A350 pro range & maybe if you have time the A380 as well (Cheeky Grinn) that can be used in P3D as there is nothing apart from freeware merged aircraft which are ok but just don't fly well when doing long haul. Please don't see this as a begging letter but I'm quite sure there would be a massive amount of take up for the A350 in P3D I know I would be at the front of the que.   Keep up the great work & I await ever hopeful for a announcement soon.   Kind regards   Ian
    • Hallo,   XPR erweitert die Umgebung-Sounds etwas. Ersetzt aber keine Sounds der Flieger selbst. BSS zB braucht man dann schon noch, um die 320 zB vom Sound her aufzuwerten XPR fügt Kopfbewegungen hinzu, die das Feeling erhöhen.   Persönlich bin ich mit dem Tool sehr zufrieden. Viele Möglichkeiten und gut einzustellen. Läuft unter Vulkan einwandfrei. Ich kann es empfehlen.   Gruss Jörg
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts