Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

• I know. But in the past quite some things happend that I concidered frustrating. That's why I parked it. I know that Hans has always been working hard to fix all that was possible. So I hoped one day it would work better for me. And maybe this day might be there now.
    • CPDLC is a system that is represented by the small display(s) at the bottom of the main panel in the airbus - the small thing where nearly all simmers didn't know what it is there for for a long time^^ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controller–pilot_data_link_communications   SDK is a "software development kit", I believe it's a kind of a tutorial how a certain software works to enable third party developers to develop apps that work with that software. And in this case the software we are talking about is GFO = Global Flight Operations by PMDG: https://fselite.net/news/pmdg-announces-global-flight-operations/ But to be honest, I can't yet really imagine what this program will be like...   Regards, Dominik
    • bei der Installation der AN-2 V1.1.0.0 gab es eine Fehlermeldung und die Install brach ab. Der anschließende Solostart der ASUpdater.exe brachte diese Fehlermeldung:   Auch die neuere Versionv1.3.0.1 brachte keine Abhilfe, was läuft hier falsch? Dank und Gruß,    
    • Vielen Dank, ich hoffe das es bis Anfang nächster Woche klappt.
    • Looking at the latest chart A66 is still there and A66 is still on the AFCAD so maybe its a GSX issue , i dont use it so thats maybe why mine still says the correct A66.   Sorry i cant be of any more help Rich