Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

• Danke Uwe, da ich VS und C++ sowie vJoy ebenfalls einsetze, schaue ich mir deine Lösung 'mal genauer an.   Mit der Umstellung werde ich noch warten müssen. Die B350 verwendet viele der X-Plane datarefs nicht und hat bisher nur wenig der eigenen veröffentlicht. Die angebotenen Commands sind meistens nicht "ein/aus", sondern "Inc/Dec". Jedoch sagt Inc/Dec ohne den Kontext (dataref) wenig aus. Solange das so ist, werde ich der leichteren Änderbarkeit wegen bei den Scripten bleiben.   Jetzt sehe ich mir erstmal deine Lösung an. Gleich vorweg eine Frage: Du erstellst KEIN Plugin, sondern für die Datenvermittlung ist ein separater Prozess vorhanden, richtig? Das wäre gut, da könnte ein (kleiner) Teil der Last von anderen Kernen abgearbeitet werden 🙂   /Günther    
    • Dear AS Support! Please respond to my post . Best regards, Tomek K
    • Can someone confirm pitch scale bug in PFD popup?
    • I should add that this may cause a problem with the route export to your addon where the airways do not exist in data.
    • Stop development for a professional simulator because of some stock videos about something nobody knows about?!?!?! Even if it has the same level of realism as P3D it will take many-many years for developers to create their add-ons. I do not expect enough serious add-ons before 2025. However, it is also possible that FS2020 is just a game with fancy graphics and zero realism. Or MS tries to fully control the add-on market again as for MS Flight. But even if everything turns out to be nice and good and shiny and even add-on developers work very fast not everyone has money to replace a complete infrastructure every few years. I am just investing into P3D v4 after losing almost everything I bought for FSX. I will surely not restart this before 2025.