Aerosoft official retail partner for Microsoft Flight Simulator !! 
Click here for more information

Professional Flight Planner X

Support und Diskussionen fur PFPX - Professional Flight Planner X

462 topics in this forum

• 2 replies
    • 1 reply
  1. PFPX V. 2.03

• 4 replies
    • 3 replies
  2. p3_v4_Aerosoft

• 3 replies
    • 2 replies
  3. Karteneinstellungen

• 0 replies
    • 13 replies
  4. Contingency

• 2 replies
  5. PFPX richtig installiert?

• 5 replies
  6. PFPX V2.03 installieren

• 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 9 replies
  7. PFPX 2.03 installiert nicht

• 14 replies
  8. V2 hängt

• 4 replies
  9. Update auf v2

• 4 replies
    • 38 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
  10. PFPX Absturz

• 6 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 5 replies

• Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• I have the exact same issue here as well. The yoke seems to work as expected and you can manually enter key bindings though fsx itself but profiles from yoke input are not actually loading in to fsx.    I believe there is an issue with the AS_HONEYCOMB_FSX-FSXSE_V1050.exe installation file itself.    ie. I am seeing the following in fsx.cfg   E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\Cessna.dll.lukqlaaqlotbihnqolqwckribclnetlthnitwrlt=2 E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\Cessna182s.dll.nilkiwequztzzcnolezculatabhneneaaooqlqqq=2 E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\CessnaWAlpha.dll.ozqieuhnnknbziqrbwwlebiwbhernwlwhoukuuqw=2 E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\Bell_206B.dll.zblrhlozqohhnktwauhzuraetaewenttulcwwhek=2 Honeycomb\AFC_Bridge.dll.qzbqhqnbnhcrearlikotazuitlzunololuknqkwi=1   and I do believe it SHOULD be the following.. E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\FSX\Honeycomb\AFC_Bridge.dll.qzbqhqnbnhcrearlikotazuitlzunololuknqkwi=1 If I change the path in fsx to the above I actually get a prompt about allowing it to load. Though I still can't get it to load the keybinding profile.    Anyone still happen to have an older version of the installer?  
    • Ah sorry, habe einen Fehler gemacht. Meinte 10.000 Fuß.
    • So, after reinstalling following Aerosoft reinstall guide, I made three complete flights without report of the total power loss. But the printer out of paper  bug is still there and I have to reports that the sound of engine fite test isn't correct (I ear a single beep) and the checklist feature doesn't work well because after reaching cruise level the sim doesn't start the remaining checklists starting the before descend CL. I've installed the experimentary version.   Waiting for your help, thank you. Alessandro
    • Still no solution for the reflection/shadowing issue  ???   Thanks J J Gómez Prieto IVAO 142928
    • You can load autosave files from within the simulator as well. The only important thing is that you started the sim completely (= you sit in an aircraft). After this, you can load whatever you want. You can also switch from any other add-on aircraft to the CRJ. No problem.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts