6. PFPX 1.08

• 1 reply
  7. Transition

• 10 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
  8. Problem: IVAO Traffic?

• 2 replies
    • Mathijs posted (I can't find it at the movement) that the calculated landing V-Speeds are a little too low, and I agree.  Until this is resolved, I suggest landing adding an additional 5 knots to Vapp and then using additional additives for wind.    
    • Hi Dan,   if you have already updated the RAD and Directs, which are available in the download area for PFPX in this forum, PFPX can find a route for you. I tested it this afternoon and I got the following valid route for VHHH to EDDK at once. BEKOL A461 OBLIK W129 CGO B208 NIXAL Y746 DARNO P982 LIKNU T580 BLZ N742 KERIS L870 RANVA P863 DEREX DCT SALLO DCT ROSOK DCT ROBEG UL126 LARBU UZ189 RUNER T858 KOPAG   If you want to create routes by yourself, you might want to check lower airways for the departure and/or arrival part, too.   Side note: Trying to rebuild routes by yourself, which have been flown by real world airlines can be tricky. Because atc can give directs, which are neither published nor available for flight planning.     Regards David
    • I've re-read this thread completely several times and I just don't suffer for any of the problems (not a one) mentioned here, and I likely have 10 times or better the number of flights in numerous versions than our customers do.  Very frustrating for everyone concerned!   I hope it isn't true, and I'm moving forward as if it isn't, but somewhere in the dark recesses of my mind a thought it forming that this my boil down to what is taking place on individual systems - which is about 400 times more difficult for us to help figure out than anyone might imagine.    
    • Hallo Heinz.   Der Fehler wurde gefunden und korrigiert. Nannhausen XP kann mit der Korrektur heruntergeladen werden.   Viele Grüße Christian
    • Hello brandy0018,   welcome here with X-Plane 11 at first   I think, I know what you want. But the ministick will go into the middle position if you release the ministick and so also the view will go back to the middle position if the ministick is an "axis".   With X-Plane 11.30r1 you can configure the ministick also as an Hat Stick. May be this will work better.   I have configured my views with the Hat Button of my Joystick (T.16000). This Hat Button has 6 positions and this  I can configure with the views moving.   For example Hat right -> Rotate View: pan right. As long as I hold the Hat right the view will move to the right. If I release the Hat the view will stop at this position.   But the moving speed is not very fast...   For special views you can configure 20 sets (10 with the numbers 0 to 9 from the num - keypad). First for example set the desired view. Then press CTRL and a number from the numeric the keypad. This saves the view for the used aircraft. If you now press the number (without CTRL) then the view will be restored.   May be the x-camera can do it better, but I don't have installed it here.   Greets Heinz