8. Airbus Fuelplaner

• 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 20 replies
  9. Aktuelle Database

• 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • UPDATE for completion of above flight.   Passing CHS final waypoint before TOD (approx. 30 nm before TOD) I re-activated SEC F-PLAN and changed the arrival to ILS18R as before and cleared the discontinuity.  Managed CRS and DES speeds were restored, so I activated managed speed mode.  Then, approx. 5 miles before TOD, managed speed dropped out again.  I flew the descent manually having to change the approach again to ILS 18L and re-engaged managed mode when in APPR mode.  No problem from there.   Hope you can use the Save file to find a resolution to this annoying issue.   Harold
    • Ok having issues here also, after the .net updates of windows today
    • Yes i've read that quote, but please look here:  and here:  
    • That's not entirely correct. You can still file F350 as your initial altitude - even if this technically didn't comply with the restrictions of the first airway. IFPS is taking climb and descent profiles into account based on the aircraft type you file.  If IFPS is acting up and giving you errors you can simply refile your initial RFL and add your final altitude to the waypoint as you exit the airway that restricts your climb.  Also, for instance, climbing out of the London TMA you would always apply the latter method.  I don't necessarily see a problem with the routing PFPX gave you there either. IFPS seems to be okay with both ways in this case as well.