Aerosoft official retail partner for Microsoft Flight Simulator !! 
Click here for more information

FlightFactor B777, B757, A350, B767, A320

Beiträge zum B777 Worldliner,  B757 Professional, B767,  A350, A320

763 topics in this forum

• 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
  1. A320 Autopilot bei Failures

• 11 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 11 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 4 replies

• Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• So eben festgestellt bei dem nochmaligen Flug von LWNB nach LBSF,dass das Problem bei dem TOTK2N deapature liegt zwischen 860 805 und  1700. Der Punkt von 1700 zum anderen Punkt Wn862 ist sehr spitzwinkelig und kann kaum von der Zibo geflogen werden ohne vom Kurs stark abzuweichen. Auch gibt es nach dem Punkt WN862 noch eine sehr Spitzwinklige abzweigung die ich zur sicherheit auch nch mit dem HDG Regler geflogen bin. Um der Magenta farbenen Linie zu folgen und nicht zu stark vom Kurz abzuweichen im Lnav/Vnav Mode. Also was habe ich gemacht: Einen nicht so spitzwinkeligen Kurs mit dem HDG regeler ohne LNAv geflogen und ziehe da die Höhen und Speeds sind drin geblieben. Allerdings dachte die Zibo immer noch das ich mich bei 1700er Wegpunkt befinde. Also habe ich den nächst gelegenen Wegpunkt gewählt auf den Ich Zzugesteuert bin. Also den W862 und habe ihn bei den 1700er Wegpunkt eingetragen. Siehe da die Höhen und Speeds sind drin geblieben im FMC. Aber ist der zu Spitzewinkel und das damit verbundene zu starke abkommen vom Kurs via Lnav und Vnav, der Grund dafür das das FMC die Höhen und Speeds bis zur CRZ alt vergessen aht?
    • My friends,   Please accept our sincere apologies for not getting back to you sooner.  Our failure to get back to you is anything but typical.   I don't have answers to your questions and the person who does has been on travel and otherwise out of the office, but I believe he is due back soon.  I've sent him an email  with a link to this topic, so hopefully he will reply here very soon.   Again, please accept our sincere and heartfelt apology.   Yours truly,   Dave Hodges  
    • Hi there, I installed  P3Dv5 , FSUIPC6  and the A320/321  . I have TM Warthog  and VKB  rudder  as controls. for all july I had the possibility to fly without any problem. Out of the blue, I have the throttle that doesn't work anymore. seems that something keep the lever blocked, while moving them the N1  try to raise ( or to decrease ) but just some instant. the throttle increase using keys ( F1...F4) and also the reverse works with keys, but not more with the warthog the system works perfectly with any other plane. as last info, I tryed to delete all software (very clean, also all directories even hidden) and I reinstalled everything, nothing to do the problem remain. What can I try to do? thanks for your support.
    • OK, any plan to make this EDFE scenery compatible to P3Dv4.5?
    • OMG, sounds like the box set is going to be a collectors item already. May well have to keep my order now! Decisions, decisions ?????????
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts