• 17 replies
  11. Fslabs

• 3 replies
    • 5 replies
  12. METAR/TAF not updating.

• 1 reply
  • Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• Vielen Dank! In der Zwischenzeit habe ich mit viel Zoomen und Suchen auch in LittleNavMap die vorhandenen und die fehlenden Punkte und Airways festgestellt. Auch über alternative Punkte, aber ich werde dann wohl Deinem Vorschlag folgen. Danke auch für den Link, ich wollte schon Charts erwerben bei Navigraph. Wenn ich es richtig verstehe, sind diese Charts diese Kartendarstellungen, bzw. eher Übersichtspläne, welch ich als Screenshot eingefügt habe? Hoppla, haben uns wohl überschnitten! Edit: Bei Europol braucht man eine Lizenz. Ich habe keine! Wird wohl nix mit Registrierung.
    • Könnte dann so aussehen EDOP/06 BKD5H BKD L619 PITEN Z998 BIRMO DCT BUREL EDBM/BUREL.R27
    • Right Mouse is killing electrical again after the last update. I checked and unmapped everything assigned to all the mouse buttons and it's still shutting everything down while R Mouse is held. Unmapping worked the first time... Anything I'm missing?    
    • Genauso ist es, den Aiway Q201 und diese Wegpunkte gibt es nicht. Du musst in diesem Fall eine alternative Route planen, z.B. mit DCT BIRMO BUREL. Dazu ist es natürlich hilfreich wenn man Charts hat (LOW- und HIGH ENROUTE). Dazu braucht es aber kein Abo. Du bekommst alles Charts kostenlos von Eurocontrol, einfach hier registrieren: https://www.ead.eurocontrol.int/cms-eadbasic/opencms/en/login/ead-basic/
    • Leg 6b 26 jan ZSCN to ZLXY  (527 nm) p3d Constellation     To day we fly the A2A Constellation. We are hired by an airline to fly a charter, a group of American scientists, to ZLXY. They wanted a European or American crew and we are both. A nice chance for Betty to fly the Connie, earn some money and see more of China. Not all of these plans worked out like we hoped.   We made the flightplan, the shortest route, so no time for touristic deviations. I always fly pretty low because I like to look at the scenery, so if we have clearance for that, I will fly low (FL 100 to 150) We inspected the plane, because it was the first flight of the day, we had to do all steps.   To bad the airline wants us to wear the airline uniform. Betty did not matter, she was accustomed to the unpractical stewardess uniforms, but for me, an independent freight dog, most times wearing whatever I like, this was not something I liked. Betty was teasing me, you look so good in uniform, and that tie makes it complete (I hate those strangle things), you must regulate uniforms  for our company too. OK, good idea, I said. The stewardesses and female pilots in Daisy dukes, wet T-shirts, and stiletto heels. That is not a good idea she said, you should look outside while flying, not to me and absolute not to the cabin crew….OK, then we continue to wear casual clothing, I responded.   We welcomed the passengers and then started our task. I was reading the checklist so Betty could learn the location of the switches and order of things. Noelle was on the jumpseat, she has a harness that I clip to the seatbelts. She likes sitting high. The start up went smooth. We asked clearance and took off.   Everything was going fine at first. After 50 minutes there was alarming noises in the cabin. I switched the camera to the cabin to see what went on. There was a man holding a gun, he walked towards the cockpit and started banging on the door. That was an armoured door and locked according to company regulations. He pointed a gun to the head of a FA, saying he would shoot her if we did not open the door. Betty started crying. I switched the autopilot on and told her I would handle it. I put on my bullet proof vest and positioned myself next to the door and Betty behind me. I unlocked the door and he stormed in gun forward. That was nice, I kicked in his belly as hard as I could. He felt forward and broke his nose on the middle console. The gun went off and destroyed a meter. He stayed not down but turned fast to me. I blocked his gun-arm hard so he dropped the gun. Suddenly one of the passengers jumped on him and slit his throat. I wish he had not done that. What a mess.    What now, I was not very eager to contact the Chinese Police in some small town where nobody speaks English and transporting a cabin full of Americans. But there was no other option. The passenger asked me, how low must you fly to be able to open the doors. Around 8000 ft, I told him, why ? Do I need to say more, the guy winked, just go back to the cockpit and tell us when you are at 8000 feet, we will solve this. That is pretty brutal for a scientist, I told him. I am no scientist, he said, me and that man, bob, are CIA. These scientists work on classified military stuff and we are here to protect them. By the way, that was a nice action from your side. Are you ex army ? Yes, seals I said. Cool, me too, do not worry, he said, we will handle it, nobody will know. And when they find him, I asked. Then nothing, just go to the cockpit, you do not need or want to know more, just warn us when we can open the door.   I went back to the cockpit, poor Betty, first kidnapped and now this. I comforted her and Noelle also helped. I took the controls and flew the last part also because weather became worse. Babe, serious, this does not always happen if you fly with me. I know she says, I flew the Connie long enough with you as captain. But if it happens again, I hope that you are around, my personal bodyguard. This is the third time, I am already getting used to it she said. But never the less I hope this was the last time. I ringed the cabin and asked if one of the FA’ s could come and clean up the blood. A few moments later, Bob entered, I will do it he says, those girls have had enough misery, and one wants to date me, he smiled.   I descended, they get rid of the body and we went back to cruise altitude. When we arrived at the airport we were welcomed by some Americans and they took over the pax, the leader gave me a flightplan. You are cleared to fly too ZUUU tomorrow and deliver the boxes. We are awaiting you and everything will be taken care of by us. Boxes can not attack you, so relax. Great, I told him, but I would appreciate it if you check them for explosives. OK, I will do, he said. We also send a cleaning team for your cockpit. Tonight you 2 are invited by us for dinner, that is the least we can do after your brave action. We will pick you up at 7:00 PM   It started nice And that is how it looked during 400nm of handflying Some times we were allowed to see a glimpse of the surface I made a Harrison Ford Touch down ( = on the taxi-way)