Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

PFPX - Professional Flight Planner X

All your comments and support for PFPX

3979 topics in this forum

1. Add VA Airline

• 2 replies
    • 1 reply
  2. How many activations?

• 3 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 1 reply
  3. No Taxi Fuel

• 1 reply
  4. no activation key?

• 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 5 replies
  5. fp template

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 6 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 13 replies
  6. Taxi Fuel

• 1 reply
    • 2 replies
  7. company notams

• 5 replies
    • 1 reply
  8. Cannot intstall

• 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies

• C: > Program > Lockheed Martin > Prepar3D v4 > Aerosoft A330
    • @Heinz Flichtbeil my friend help me?
    • Hello Mathijs   I did re-install, after the third time, and seems that I see some Buildings. But if I like to activate the Stati Aircrfatt, Light for Runway etc, via the Scenery tool, I got the same error Message like on the Pic above. "Konnte Daten für Saison nicht setzten.  I try also to change the season in P3Dv4.5, but nothing change.   Can I try to activate in the scenery directly, without this tool?   Thank you.
    • A new tutorial is also still being worked on, however the new MSFS of course pulls away resources. You can be assured a new tutorial covering all the features is coming at some point. We just can't gurantee when exactly that's going to be. Certainly not the very close future.
    • Hi! Everything should be up to date. My AIRAC is also up to date, and i create my flight plans with that AIRAC. I use Navigraph. I have about 600-700 hours on the FSLabs Airbus, i haven't found any problems there. It's only the aerosoft airbus who flies trough checkpoints on the second flight, don't know why...  I've tested many things and i found out that DIR TO kind of solves the problem, but at the same time not.. Don't know what more to do. My PC is a very strong gaming pc from 2019, i have all the microsoft files needed aswell.