Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

• Considering how often I see confusion about this, I think that was not the wisest marketing decision.
    • Dann wenn Heinz es ankündigt!!!
    • You have to install version 1.2.5.0 which is available as full installer only.
    • Here's a question on the outer formfactor. I am using an Agronn XTOP panel with a cutout specifically designed for the Saitek Yoke. It looks like this   https://www.agronn.com/flight-panels   From the Honeycomb yoke report where they are shown side-by-side, I suppose the upper corners of the Honeycomb yoke will have a smaller chamfer, thus I doubt it can be fit into the XTOP cutout designed for the Saitek yoke, which would be a real pity. The XTOP cutout would be hard to enlarge as the material is quite sturdy, thus I suspect the two of them (and similar panels) won't be a proper couple - right?   Kind regards, Michael
    • Scenery Kosice did not stop. Testing in progress. Enough points have already been fixed. The work was to optimize the script. Improved GP. Edited Taxi and apron lighting. Comments were on the textures of buildings. They were too "clean" Now I am improving texture. On these screenshots, the left side of the building is the texture unchanged so far, the right side of the building (two-story) has already been edited. Not all buildings will be edited, there are more than 100 of them. Only those buildings that overlook both platforms. It will take a certain amount of time, I think for two weeks, that's for sure. In addition, I'm sure testers will find something else. This is an experience for me and I am grateful to the testers for their help!