Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

PFPX - Professional Flight Planner X

All your comments and support for PFPX

3976 topics in this forum

1. 1309 navdata...

• 22 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 10 replies
    • 33 replies
  2. Online Components

• 4 replies
  3. Topcat Integration?

• 20 replies
  4. DCT Connections OMOKO

• 1 reply
    • 62 replies
  5. Step Down once again 1.04

• 6 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1 reply
  6. Cargo vs. Baggage?

• 4 replies
    • 0 replies
  7. NAT tracks East

• 2 replies
  8. NATS why are they there

• 6 replies
  9. Feature request

• 0 replies
    • 6 replies
  10. "Delay" Column

• 1 reply
  11. PFPX reinstall problem

• 6 replies
  12. Entering Lat and Lon

• 3 replies
    • 0 replies
  13. Reality Check.....

• 0 replies
  14. Crew

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies

• Not trying to hijack this thread, but having major issues with the Aerosoft EGCC gates. They always go through my airplane! Latest version of SAM is installed (free version). It does this for any plane, the Zibo, FF767, all my planes. Happens at any parking spot and anywhere on the yellow line.   How do I fix this?    
    • Solved it.....When I updated the aircraft.cfg, I did not notice that I had missed out a bracket surrounding the  fltsim.xx] when I had cut and pasted. When I included the front " [ " , the livery showed up..Its all about "details". This was found by the https://www.inibuilds.com/ support guys. Some great stuff in their site.
    • I launched P3Dv4.5 and removed the AES LSZH from Scenery Library. I didn't see anything related with SODE. Launched to LSZH and P3D loaded the Default and from Gate A42 the jetway worked as a charm, docking and undocking, Rebooted the system and downloaded the Installer again from AES and installed without errors. Launched the AES LSZH Gate A42 and the jetway still with undocking problems and can be seen in:   https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ALBp_YEXiSal0eAa_dY8dexjllxDhY4M/view?usp=sharing  
    • Hi WarHorse       Yes , the keys.xml in the panel / Lit_tac folder for each model  and its instigator in the panel.cfg  is all that's required  . You can of course change the keystrokes to suit yourself. Dave
    • Good idea. I will proceed and to report it about results.