Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

PFPX - Professional Flight Planner X

All your comments and support for PFPX

3844 topics in this forum

1. FSX Global Real Weather?

• 4 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 8 replies
  2. Various questions

• 2 replies
  3. How many installs

• 6 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 5 replies
  4. CTD every 10minutes

• 3 replies
  5. Traffic

• 5 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 30 replies
  6. B727-200 Freeze Up

• 1 reply
  7. Cannot run installer

• 6 replies
  8. Choosing FL of route

• 8 replies
    • ICAO: EGHINAME: Southampton v1.2TYPE: PaywareFS: FS9 DESIGNER: Soarfly Concepts   https://www.soarflyconcepts.com/product-page/flagship-southampton-fs9
    • Wälder werden aber hoffentlich nicht so geordnet aussehen ? 🙂    Werden die VFR Objekte sich doppeln mit Günter seinen oder sind das noch zusätzliche?  
    • I understand completely. Thanky ou for the clarification and information.   The livery is OE-LBD. To be very specific, I say personal because my friend who made a custom reworked 4K paintkit for the A321 ( @xi-max ) started a couple of liveries but never fully completed them or had the time to release his 4K paints with the standard he wanted to keep them to so he gave me the unfinished Austrian paint to complete as a personal paint to fly and I decided to bring it a step further and attempt to add the satcom. Ive attached some pictures (from reflection maker where the tail actually shows on the modified model) of his amazing work with the paintkit and parts of the paint. It's a really big step up from the original 1K textures that are there by default.   I do hope that a SATCOM model can be added in the next update as it seems pretty easy to copy it over (from my experience haha).  
    • Um deine Gegend "auf zu hübchen" würde ich auf alle Fälle X-Europe (simheaven) und die VFR Objekte von Günter Kempf empfehlen. Zusätzlich eventuell noch die HD Environment von MisterX und eventuell noch Ortho4Xp Fotoszenerien. Dann hat man schon ein recht "realistisches" Bild.