!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

PFPX - Professional Flight Planner X

All your comments and support for PFPX

3951 topics in this forum

• 8 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 6 replies
  1. flight plan

• 1 reply
    • 29 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 13 replies
    • 1 reply
  2. ofp problem

• 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 5 replies
  3. Boeing 727-200

• 2 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 7 replies
  4. Next patch ETA?

• 0 replies
  5. Any Free Weather Data?

• 1 reply
    • 19 replies
  6. Altitude Related Problem

• 20 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1 reply

• Shalom and greetings the Aerosoft staff,   I just saw new release of GMMN Casablanca FSX scenery by FSDG that Aerosoft is selling on various retail flight sim websites and I want to buy it.  I checked my laptop and discovered that my recent purchase of Ayers Rock FSX scenery sold by Aerosoft was also made by FSDG.   I have two questions please.    First question: Is FSDG part of Aerosoft or is FSDG subsidary of Aerosoft or does Aerosoft own FSDG?   Second question: in event I need tech support for either of 2 sceneries mentioned above, who am I supposed to contact for tech support: Aerosoft or FSDG??   Thanks,   Aharon    
    • Great ill try it. Not sure how its corrupt. All i did was update.
    • Hello, good evening all Mi subscription is in order but when I try to set Wheather options in "Online", dpes not work,. Tks in advance for help
    • Ja, es sieht toll aus und macht richtig Spaß. Danke.
    • I've helped correct a issues that several people have had with FSUIPC / P3D thrust lever setups.  I realize part of this may not make sense, but give this a try:   1. Rename, or cut and paste your FSUIPC.cfg file so that it is no longer recognized by FSUIPC. 2. Start P3D and remove and reassign the thrust levels, do not change the calibration settings, and then test in the aircraft.  3. If you wish to have to use FSUIPC for the Airbus (not our recommendation), then first remove the P3D control bindings, close and restart P3D, and then close P3D again.  Then restart P3D and rebind the Airbus controls in FSUIPC.  4. Close P3D, copy and past non-Airbus aircraft entries from your previous FSUIPC.cfg file to the new FSUIPC.cfg, except of course for the newly created FSUIPC Airbus bindings.   Let us know how you make out.