• 4.4k views
  10. PFPX hotfix 1.27.3 1 2

• 41 replies
    • 4.9k views
    • 40 replies
    • 5.7k views
  • Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• If you lower the undercarriage on the floats model with wheels, you simply cannot taxi in water, at all.  This makes beaching the Otter somewhat difficult. Similarly, with the wheels extended and you land on the floats on water, boy does this thing stop fast on water.  
    • You can only operate the front doors while not in the air... ok sounds fair enough.  However, you can open the doors and then take off and there's no aerodynamic effect to close the doors.  Really?  The doors on those little hinges stay open at 140kts?   Now try closing the doors, nope can't do that because it doesn't make sense to OPEN them in flight but they're already open, now I can't close them!    
    • Agreed 100% !! This is exactly what I wrote in another thread about the bad sound transitions before the fix. It's just the frequencies that didn't change at all with increasing engingne power, and that still don't even a Hz after the patch! And somehow I would have guessed that this main problem wouldn't be fixed at all in the announced fix. I've never ever attacked a developer for anything technical in detail, because I have no clue of programming, nor with designing. But as an experienced musician, the only thing I really got (even without an app like the one shown above) are the variables in the sound files of the aircraft (at least in FSX/P3d times). And so this is the first time that I really think the sound designer of this professional product has no clue what we're talking about if we're talking about PITCH / FREQUENCY change depending on engine power! ...as good as the samples might be. If yes, I'd like to know a single reason, why this was released like that (twice)?! Sorry, this is really unbelievable, at least if it won't be adressed anytime in future. After listening to a youtube video of the FIXED version, I saw my concerns confirmed. I won't buy this, at least not if the only words by Aerosoft will be that most of the customers would be happy with the sounds... or the the sounds were recorded by professionals from the real aircraft... that the loss of sound quality in youtube videos would be to blame... or anything else that just tries to "talk" the problem away.   @Payt Laros: Thanks, now after decades of trial and error with the numbers, I've learned that there is a program to visualize those variables and transitions.
    • Tatsächlich hat One die Inseln deinstalliert und über One eine Neuinstallation vorgenommen. Danach hat es auch mit Heide Büsum geklappt.  Hab es einfach ausprobiert.  Aber etwas "blöd" wenn man gezwungen ist das Programm zu nutzen ob man will oder nicht.  Wenn dann wäre es kundenfreundlicher wenn es alle Produkte auch über ONE gibt und es bei einigen nicht möglich ist.