• 1 reply
    • 7 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 8 replies
  4. D-ATIS?

• 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • Hab den Treiber 411.70 installiert. Gibt einen neueren, ich weiß. Aktualisiere ich heut Abend oder morgen Vormittag. Bin jetzt unterwegs.  Kann das wirklich daran liegen?
    • Hi guys, i have the same, it has been reported and was named by Staff as "known issue". Regards.  
    • Sure Fabian, I use a Galaxy Tab A SM-T580 with Android 8.1.0 and Google Chrome.    But I also can‘t save the password on my PC (Win10, also Chrome). It just never „asks“ me if I want so save the PW.    Could this be a Chrome issue then?   BR Stu
    • Now that PFPX has been updated what are the future plans for its smaller brother TOPCAT. I'm posting here because the TOPCAT forum appears to have been abandoned with the last post nearly four years ago.   I do hope Christian and Judith will reply here and give us some positive news. Having bought TOPCAT in Feburary 2014 I have not been able to use it for a few years now as the aircraft I now fly are not supported.
    • Hi Miguel, you should be a little bit more precise and what do you mean by "it is on a platform" and "it does not need pushback"? Currently the MCDU3 GSX OPTION has nothing to do with any other GSX option like boarding, refueling etc. and its only function is currently in connection with pushback. This will be changed in the near future...... More details when this functionality is available. To summarize even if the MCDU3 GSX OPTION is disabled you can use all the other GSX features.  We do not have the possibility to interface with GSX PUSHBACK because it does not offer this functionality e.g. we do not get any data from GSX to know which GSX PB option the user selected and GSX PB state and when it is finished. This means we have to assume when the pushback is finished and this we do by using engine start and add some time to it after both engines are stabilized. I already told you that in case no pushback is required just start both engines and WAIT..... the CL then will commence like normal with the After Engine Start CL! If you have a problem with the CL p.e. you do not know what to do then you can use SKIP ITEM to continue with the next CL item....... Regards, Rolf