Real Aviation

As aviation is such an important part of our business we clearly are fans of anything that flies and if you like to discuss or share anything about real aircraft, do so here.

131 topics in this forum

• 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
  1. CRJ-700/900

• 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
  2. great google map

• 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 6 replies
  3. How a Radial Engine Works

• 3 replies
    • 1 reply
  4. Pepsi Concorde 101

• 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
  5. The World's Smallest Jet!

• 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
  6. Got Rocks

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • What OFP template are you using?   Have a look through the 'download section' there are a lot of OFP templates there, all formatted and giving different data presentation depending on airline or user preferences   I personally have 22 OFP templates, built up over the years ALL from here.      Here is a SouthWest Airlines OFP, data displayed differently from the OFP above     So, have a look around a find one that suits your needs OR make one yourself. As Phil has said, what REAL data are you missing; its all there in one format or another.   
    • After rejunvenating my brain cells after a good night sleep I found out that the document I was looking for on the eurocontrol page was the PAN EUROPE excel sheet . Here I was able to look up the error code and find the solution for the error. Finally I managed to create a route that passed the IFPS validation using the route editor and using the solutions that the PAN EUROPE sheet provide.
    • Hi! when I look at a landing replay, I am not able to see the spoilers and the reversers deploying ! They are doing their work and I could see it on the live landing but not on the playback!!!  Is it normal or there is something wrong with my plane installation? Is somebody experienced that issue? And how could it be solve? Thanks.
    • Hi, in the last flight from ENBR to ENGM at Oslo don't have Dynamic lights. Have a fresh p3d 4.4 install. Any idea for this problems? If start at ENGM DL works well.