!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

Twin Otter Extended

Support for the Aerosoft Twin Otter Extended

942 topics in this forum

• 8 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 3 replies
  1. Black GPS

• 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
  2. Surround Sound

• 3 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 38 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 9 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 4 replies

• There are two possibilities to fuel the plane: GSX or the internal MCDU3 one. First enter the fuel amount into the MCDU3 LOAD AND FUEL menu with LSK3L. If you want to use GSX for fueling then open the GSX menu and the select the fueling option. We have no influence how long it takes and when the truck will arrive. But I know that GSX has some options in this respect. Please have a look into their documentation. If you do not want to use GSX (e.g. no truck) then just push LSK3R and the fueling will immediately start. But you cannot use both function you have either select GSX or use LSK3R. Regards, Rolf
    • Well I am happy to hear that you issue has been resolved....however, me as the initiator of this thread still have had no success.  Still waiting on a response from the ticket I created also.  
    • There is nothing which has been changed in this respect with update 1.0.0.7. What do you mean by "lose the copilot"? Is it the function e. g. he does no settings anymore or are you just missing all his calls? In case of "missing" settings please check the MCDU3 CHECKLIST menu if the copilot is still enabled. Because using hotkey 1 you can start a checklist and with hotkey 2 the copilot is disabled.   Regards, Rolf
    • Data63 is right, the Flightbeam Portland was used for this pictorial along with freeware Blue Sky scenery.   Darryl
    • This is not an issue but done intentional. The pilots and crew are only boarding if the AIRCRAFT STATE = C&D is used. In case TURNAROUND is used no pilots and crew are boarding because this is a turnaround and they are already on board.   Regards, Rolf