!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

Twin Otter Extended

Support for the Aerosoft Twin Otter Extended

942 topics in this forum

• 8 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 3 replies
  1. Black GPS

• 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
  2. Surround Sound

• 3 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 38 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 9 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 4 replies

• Thanks Dave  for your experience. but 1 part of my query above was take off trim and CG. should i slide it to the left until it goes green? or do i just get ot to 50 50. again thanks for your dedication to the community. regards Steve
    • I did also some long flights cross the NA and also with ActiveSky, but never saw something like this. So please post the following ActiveSky settings (best are screenshots): Options/Wind options: - max surface wind - max wind turbulence - turbulence effect scale - max wind shear - enhanced turbulence  
    • Hi    Yes I do use Active Sky, but the weather was calm when this happened. Is anyone looking at solving this problem? I like to do long flight 4-to 8 hrs. But with the A330 at it stand right now, I can't because I cannot leave my seat for 5 mins.....  Really hope this issue gets resolved, because I love the plane.   Pierre
    • Thanks for the report. It's known issue that the prediction UTC times are not always correct and we hope to get them fixed as we work through the issues with prediction functions.
    • Richard,   I am a retired computer engineer (mainframes to PCs and everything you can imagine in between) and I am formally trained in computer security and networking.  The reason you have to disable computer security for vast majority of FSX/P3D addons is because they install to protected folders, folders you would not normally want to disable protection for in your computer security.  If you search the Internet for the following phrase, you'll see that disabling computer security for FSX/P3D addons has been standard advice for the past 15 years.  I know this, because I've been doing support for at least that long my friend.  Search for either "FSX Disable Computer Security" or "P3D Disable Computer Security".   It stands to reason that if you disable computer security for a software installation, that you would re-enable it after the installation is complete (one should not have to be told to do that), however I went the extra mile to ensure the procedure I provided included that step, so if your computer became infected then all I will say is... I'm truly sorry to hear that, but it had absolutely nothing to do with the instructions I provided, even if I didn't specifically say to re-enable your computer security (although I did).   Best wishes my friend.