Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Twin Otter Extended

Support for the Aerosoft Twin Otter Extended

928 topics in this forum

• 3 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 13 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 9 replies
  1. Config pages

• 1 reply
    • 11 replies
    • 8 replies
  2. Trueglass

• 6 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 12 replies
  3. Blank Twotter Livery

• 0 replies
    • 5 replies
  4. what's update of v1.21?

• 2 replies
  5. Brymon Airways

• 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 5 replies
    • Just be 100% clear on shipping etc. We are still expecting the shipment to arrive in Germany in the next few weeks. As this a single container shipment however it is not 'aimed  at a certain date. All we are 100% sure of is that the production for this batch has been completed.
    • But if you talked about online browser does it means it's like the FFa320 where you can browse anywhere?? I didn't get that info sorry. I Expect the ability to read PDFs and maybe HTMLs like with the PMDG EFB of the 748. I hope we can access let's say the sky vector site for US charts for example.  BTW does it take any additional FPS/performance off what the sim actually uses??     Cheers AS, previews are MAD! If you ever make an A340-300, i'll be your first buyer NO MATTER WHAT. (Oh and BTW will we get the option for different announcements soundpacks that could be linked to livery X via the livery manager or having a menu in the config app??)  In the smaller bus i've had enough of the same girl, but if i have to run an installer every time before flying it might be a pain in the back if you fly with many different liveries in a week.
    • Wer die TBM900 besser verstehen möchte, der wird z.B. hier fündig: http://www.tbm.aero/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/PIM__900_AN__E0R2.pdf
    • But why would 2 be an option? if you do not have any connection it will just show a 404 error. 3 is technically not allowed as charts etc have to be checked with the license on every use.     We have no plans for that. BTW with the new FS on the way it is safe to say a 32 bit version has gone out of the window.  
    • That would be me as PadLabs is a full daugher of Aerosoft... I promise to check up on that this week.