We got a new video from World of Aircraft: Glider Simulator and are asking for some alpha/beta testers! Check this post.

Twin Otter Extended

Support for the Aerosoft Twin Otter Extended

952 topics in this forum

• 5 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 5 replies
  1. Engine Igniter

• 5 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 4 replies
  2. Clear Windows

• 4 replies
  3. typo??

• 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 4 replies
  4. Download issue

• 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 4 replies
  5. Prop animation

• 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 4 replies
  6. Twin otter jump

• 4 replies

• Hi Peter,   Nice work on Simstarter NG P3d and I'm starting to figure out how to use it.   My question today is after merging scenery to scenery.cfg from the Documents/Prepar3d v4 Add-Ons/ directory, should I delete them from that directory? I wasn't sure if it would cause any conflicts. I could always rename the folder so I always have the originals. Plus, once I merge them with scenery.cfg, what happens if the scenery is updated and expected to be found in the add-on directory?   Thanks, Marc
    • Du musst gar nichts klicken. Einfach das Loadsheet laden. GSX übernimmt dann den Rest. Gilt für das Betanken, das Boarding und das öffnen und schließen der Türen.
    • Heute ist mir aufgefallen, dass GSX keinen Fuel Truck schickt, obwohl ich das Loadsheet geladen habe und auf FUEL geklickt habe.  Es leuchtet dann grün und die Maschine wird automatisch betankt.   Was muss ich umstellen, damit erst getankt wird, wenn das GSX Tankfahrzeug angekommen und verbunden ist mit der A330?
    • Hallo Leute,   mit dem DataRef "sim/aircraft/view/acf_descrip" kann ich die Modellbezeichnung des gerade geladenen Flugzeugs erfahren. Das funktionierte bis jetzt bei allen meinen Modellen, bis ich nun auf AEROBASK stieß. Dort steht (für DR-401 und DA62) tatsächlich eine Beschreibung des Flugzeugs, welche zwar nicht ganz richtig ist, aber eine Modellbezeichnung finde ich nicht.   Kann ich die entsprechenden *.acf Datei per Hand editieren und den Eintrag  P acf/_name Aerobask Robin DR401 CDI155 mit diesem P acf/_descrip 4-seat light aircraft with diesel engine kombinieren ?   Würde diese Änderung in der obigen Dataref übernommen werden ?  Da ich kein Modellbauer bin, frage ich lieber vor meiner Fummelei besser erst mal an.   Danke .Uwe           
    • Hi, Can you try to be more specific about the delays, which you are referring to above? I am also flying online in most of the occasions and am unable to fully agree with your statements. There is a big improvement between the first versions using the VIEW FOCUS and what is now. Rolf mentioned clearly that if there is no delay in the Taxing CL for example, you simply cannot steer the plane in some airports where the taxiway is complicated. Please also note that this AC is designed and made for all kind of users, who have different level of knowledge and EXPERIENCE for piloting the plane. Many of them need to know and mainly remember visually what is going on and how it is going on in the cockpit. Human brain is much more used to learn things by getting visual impression for the sequence of events, which happen, instead of listening to them only. I personally would prefer to have such interactive CL in the small planes also, no matter that it will take time and AS has to decide if it is worth to. Last, but not least is, please remember that people are different and making an universal product is always an almost impossible task. Rolf had tried to implement something, which cannot be seen in other products from the sort and he deserves appreciation. Moreover, the CL are quite close to the RL events, which are happening in the cockpit during flight execution. Hope the above helps.