Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

• Also, I noticed that when the ENG MODE selector is set to IGN/START, the duct pressure drops, shouldn't it increase?! Every turbine aircraft I've flown works this way I'd be shocked to know the Airbus measures duct pressure differently. The duct pressure should only drop during an engine start.
    • I noticed today, when the Eng mode selector is selscted to start/ign, the packs turn off normally, and if you take too long to start the engines they then turn back on (like the real plane). I then tried to start an engine and to my surprise it wasn't able to start normally with packs on! Of course, the APU doesn't have enough bleed pressure to start an engine and also run both packs at the same time.
    • EDIT: Responding to Hans's request FSX SP2 -  WIn7 SP1 - CRJ  1.2.3.0   Battery On  Dome Lights On (it is dark at the time of the test)  LAMP TEST 1 -> AVAIL light on (along all other)  LAMP  test OFF I request ground power AVAIL light on    PS: I did not follow the hint I state on previous post         
    • Ich ehrlich gesagt auch nicht. 🙂
    • Hello everyone, they cancelled the photo of my FlyErnest livery request. This should work.