• 3 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 9 replies
  2. No v1.21 avaible

• 4 replies
    • Hallo Carsten, klar kann ich machen. Aber vielleicht interessieren sich ja auch andere Piloten für deine Fragen. Ich kann jedenfalls immer viel lernen aus den Foren. Und wenn ich etwas nicht weis, dann gibt es mit Sicherheit viele Experten, die mehr wissen als ich. Gruß Detlef
    • Thanks Herman Yes, I recall reading Mathijs's message and I totally understand and agree with his viewpoint. You guys are working hard on creating high quality add-ons, and made the unusual but very welcome decision to engage with your userbase and respond to our concerns. It's such a shame that so often it's the few who ruin it for the many, but I do hope you will find a compromise that enables sensible discussion without leaving you open to constant abuse. There are lots of us who really appreciate your work, and your refreshing approach to customer engagement, so please don't feel disheartened, and please keep doing what you do best!
    • Is there anything in the Windows error log?   Deniz, can you confirm you do not see this anymore?
    • Thanks for the reports. There are still weird elements to this (we had two users who had major issues and who re-installed the sim and add-on and saw the issue has gone) but we are trying to focus on what could cause it for some users.  Now we got the Stuka dive issue under control this is the main issue Robert is working on.
    • The nav radios that is.