Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

• I have just done a reinstall as per your instructions no change regards robin
    • My apoligies for the delay in replying was struck down with a virus. Are each of them showing up in the Devices and Printers applet in Windows Control Panel? [YES] Are they all calibrated through the individual item in the applet? {YES] When you test the controllers in the calibration applet, do the axes move smoothly or is there spiking? {sMOOTH} What dead zone do you have set? hAVE ATTACHED FOR YOUR ATTENTION] Do each work correctly with the default aircraft in the sim? [YES] In the sim, under the controller assignments, are the relevant axis assignments correct and is there only one controller assigned to each axis? It's very common for the sim to assign pitch and roll for example to both your yoke and rudder pedals. [YES]   Other considerations: Please reply with where your FSX and Airbus are installed (complete path). If in the default, it's likely the User Account Control (UAC) is interfering, even though you report the controllers working with a default aircraft. [E:\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\aerosoft. tHE UAC HAS ALWAYS BEEN SET MINAMIL ] Are you using FSUIPC? [NO] Did you unzip the downloaded Airbus file before installation? [YES ] If you unzipped it, did you use a quality unzip app like 7-zip (link here) instead of the built in Windows one? 7-zip is free and one of the very best file unpacking apps out there. [WINZIP ] Did you have the anti-virus off during installation? [YES] Does your anti-virus exclude your FSX folder (it should)? [NO ] Did you install with Administrator rights and are you running FSX with Administrator rights? [YES ] Was FSX off during installation (should be obvious, but we just saw another report of a partially functioning add-on caused by installing while the sim was running)? [YES] ] hOPE THIS HELPS .i HAVE DOWNLOADED A FRESH A320 to reinstall as per your instructions...........................Regards robin
    • I too love the FSFX Immersion Packages, and all of their products.  In fact, Keven (partner at FSFX) is a friend, and I was just speaking with him last Saturday though not about this.   The best thing to do is ask FSFX as it's their product, and we really don't know much about it.  Also, the models used are basically the same / highly similar so I think it should work, but please ask the great folks at FSFX about an update or getting the existing product to work with our Airbus Pro.  I believe the FSFX Support Forums are still hosted at AVSIM.   Thanks again for writing in!   Best wishes!
    • Hey Guys, i love my A320 Professional Bus. But what i am really missing, is the Airbus Family Immersion package. Is there a way to get this work in P3D v4.5 and with the A 320 Professional? Or will be there an update soon?? Its been quiet about this... 😕 https://oldprop.com/sim/a320familyimmersion/ Regards Marius
    • Guten Abend zusammen, ich plane mit der 757-300 von FF meinen Flug in den Urlaub nach zu fliegen. Ich weiß das wir auf der 18 L gelandet sind. Ich bin schon ewig am planen doch ich bekommen keinen vernünfige ILS route hin, ich habe immer wieder Disconuity drin. Ich weiß mir einfach nicht mehr zu helfen. Ich  nutze Routfinder für die Route. Hat jemand vielleicht eine Idee was ich falsch mache. Oder ist die 18L keine ILs Landebahn? Oder ist es wie in Barcelona z.b das einige RWY nur selten genutzt werden? vielleicht weiß ja jemand weiter   Gruß Alex