Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

• Please update the Bus to 1.0.0.10 via the ASUpdater.
    • The detailed error message would be helpfull. You may find it in the Windows Eventviewer under Windows Logs/Application at the time of the crash. Please run the attached tool to give us more detail about your PC/Sim environment and post the content here.   ASVersionInfo.zip
    • What exact EDDF version are you taling about? Who/what detects a crash? Somehow repeatable? Is for Take Off only   Screenshots of a situation are always welcome.
    • Hello,   I am running P3D v4 and have the latest EDDF scenery installed. Every time I land on 25R (tried several aicraft, Aerosoft, PMDG, FSLABS, etc.), it is detected as a crash (they are smooth landings). I see the scenery (and 25R), but it is almost as if it's not registered as a runway. I sometimes get a RAAS warning stating "warning taxiway"). It also doesn't appear (25R) as a runway I can select to start in (I guess per forum discussions, it is for landings only?). I re-installed twice. Any ideas?  Could it be? 1. Order of scenery in library? 2. I do have Orbx textures (global and trees)? 3. Any other settings I should look at?   Thank you in advance for any suggestions.   Regards, Fabio
    • Ein interessantes Video, bringt nichts Neues, aber zeigt gut verständlich den Vorteil von Vulkan.   /Othello