• Yes but even when turning off CP and CL, once they are "stuck," they remain stuck.  It has happened to me twice, but under odd scenarios.  I cant reproduce the bug consistently.  I'll pay closer attention next time.
    • Please repost in the Managed Speed Issues thread pinned to the top of this section. We're trying to keep all the reports in one place to facilitate tracking.
    • Frank, are you sure it's the FSX version of LatinVFR KSAN or a P3D (any version) one? If the latter, AES only supports FSX and earlier MS Sims. I believe it also does not support FSX Steam, according to the system specs here.
    • Joe, since there's no Aerosoft product for that airport, a better place to ask is a general forum such as Avsim. This site is solely for support of products in the Aerosoft Shop.   When you ask, be sure to specify which simulator platform you're interested in.   Best wishes in finding something that will meet your needs.
    • I share the same statement, its not for nothing, but @calzoom made questions that actually concern to most of us. I know these projects are painstaking and draining, but many of us are wondering if this project will turn like the CRJ or the failed 737 classic and the a380 attempted by other publishers that I wont mention, because its irrelevant. The whole voting system, correct should be taken down and updates, on my opinion, should be made every three months, rather than every Friday, just like said on the quoted statement, ON A SEPARATE CLOSED FORUM, and proof of that was with the development of the CRJ, as people started to become antsy about the release date... I posted the words on the CRJ forum, the same Im posting today on this forum about the a330 and Mr. @Tom A320 replied “use the search engine, its a great tool” or something about those lines, on why being open to people, and appeartly I was right, now you guys had to close the forum. Smh... Why keeping people anxious? @Mathijs Kok