• 0 replies
  5. AYUDA HELP

• 1 reply
  6. p3d.cfg

• 1 reply
Sign in to follow this  

• Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• Will the FMS database still be based on Navigraph or Aerosoft AIRAC data as it is in FSX/P3D? The default MSFS NavBlue nav data is of poor quality (especially in the US). There are many missing or obsolete procedures. I am using the new Navigraph beta replacement for the default MSFS nav data and it is much better.
    • Seit der Patch 1.8.3.0 vefügbar ist kann ich den Simulator nicht mehr nutzen. Seit 3 Tagen versucht der Downlodmanager die Datei  pc-fs-base-bigfiles herunterzuladen. Nach 5-8% wird abgebrochen und neu gestartet. Das geht stundenlang so ohne Ergebnis. Alle anderen Datein von den nötigen 35 GB wurden problemlos heruntergeladen. Auf der Supportseite von MS haben sehr viele diese Problem. Aber vom MS wird keine Lösung angeboten. Nicht einmal eine Antwort auf Supportanfragen erhält man. Ich denke hier sollte einmal Aerosoft tätig werden. Kann diese Datei nicht einzeln zum Download vorerst angeboten werden, damit der Simulator wieder gestartet werden kann. Bei der Vorgängerversion konnte man offline arbeiten. Das geht jetzt nicht mehr. Ich denke hier sollte an die vielen Nutzer die dieses problem haben eine erliche Antwort von MS und Aerosoft folgen.   Since patch 1.8.3.0 is available, I can no longer use the simulator. The download manager has been trying to download the file pc-fs-base-bigfiles for 3 days. After 5-8% it is canceled and restarted. It goes on for hours with no result. All other files of the required 35 GB were downloaded without any problems. Many people on the MS support site have this problem. But no solution is offered by the MS. You don't even get an answer to support requests. I think Aerosoft should take action here one day. This file cannot be offered for download individually for the time being so that the simulator can be started again. With the previous version you could work offline. This is no longer possible. I think the many users who have this problem should be followed by a solid answer from MS and Aerosoft.
    • Hi all, as of this morning (Sep 24 2020) the game won't start: clicking at the icon at the task bar, the "Microsoft Store" Windows opens instead of the normal trailer windows of the game. There  I can see "Microsoft Flight Simulator ist installliert"  ("Microsoft Flight Simulator is installed") and a button "Spielen" ( "Play"). If I click this button, a Window "Gaming Services" opens and there one can read "Dieses Produkt ist installiert" ("This product is installed"). And from there I was not able to find a way to start the game! I have the latest Windows 10 version  (2020) and there installed the boxed version of the standard edition of the product, which runs flawless without any problem and the also game runs until yesterday without any troubles. At Sep 17.2020 I updated to the patch 1.8.3.0 and still didn't face difficulties. Yesterday I installed the latest game ready driver from nvidia and in the Windows Gaming settings I activated the Game Bar. Apart from that I didn't change anything! Many thanks in advance for help and enlightenment,, Dsch
    • Ah I’ve only ever used the FSX version, which wasn’t curved if I remember correctly.    Nice to see all these little details, it keeps reminding me that this is a living and breathing product line!
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts