!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

Otras Ayudas

Sign in to follow this  

37 topics in this forum

• 13 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
  1. serial key

• 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
  2. AES

• 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
  3. fsx problema

• 0 replies
    • 1 reply
  4. Diseño

• 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
  5. AYUDA HELP

• 1 reply
  6. p3d.cfg

• 1 reply
Sign in to follow this  

• I hat the same problem, but I found a solution. You have to click the button right next to the flashing FUEL. The fuelquantity will then begin the decrease and will stop at the right volume.
    • out of interest what livery are you using?  
    • I have the same (since) 1.0.7. Before, I entered the Pax, Cargo and Fuel into the MCDU and pressed Instant. Then everything was fine. Now, the FUEL keeps blinking and the fuel amount is always a bit higher, than the data I entered. Kind Regards Patrick
    • Hmm, not sure, I always check for discos after entering a SID and there weren't any, pretty sure it did fly the SID  
    • Unless you are having issues with other payway airliners, I'd say that is unlikely.  What we have seen latest is some issues with P3D and FSUIPC controls settings getting whacked. Try backing up and deleting (or moving) your Prepar3d.cfg and Standard.cfg files (rebuilt the next time you start up) and the FSUIPC.cfg file if you've ever used FSUIPC for any aircraft.   The Prepar3d.cfg file is located:  AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4   The Standard.cfg file is located in the Controls folder at:  AppData\Local\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4   The FSUIPC.cfg file is located in the Modules folder inside your main P3D folder.   You will of course have to re-bind your controls again.    Let me know how this works!