• 7 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
  6. serial key

• 1 reply
    • 2 replies
Sign in to follow this  

• [Package.0] PATH=C:\Program Files (x86)\aerosoft\Aerosoft A330 Professional TITLE=Aerosoft A330 Professional ACTIVE=true REQUIRED=false [Package.1] PATH=C:\Program Files (x86)\aerosoft\Sim-wings Anchorage Professional TITLE=Sim-wings Anchorage Professional ACTIVE=true REQUIRED=false [Package.2] PATH=C:\Program Files (x86)\aerosoft\Sim-wings Fairbanks Professional TITLE=Sim-wings Fairbanks Professional ACTIVE=false REQUIRED=false [Package.3] PATH=C:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ORBX\Scripts\BuildingsHD TITLE=Orbx Buildings HD ACTIVE=true REQUIRED=false
    • Cant help u without installed product. Pls install it and file is located at C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4  add-on.cfg Paste the information from it here as well where ur AS330 is installed.
    • Hi @BenBaron, is it possible to assign completely different views to the view bars? For example, I would prefer to assign the "Virtual Cockpit" view instead of the default "CP Main Panel" view, because one can pan around the cockpit a lot easier and quicker in the "Virtual Cockpit" view. I would also prefer the "Wingroot Left Top" and "Wingroot Right Top" views over the engine views.   Besides, i find it a bit complicated that the outside views of the aircraft are not separated from the aircraft views. That way, one always has to flick through views or change views manually in the P3D "Views" menu in order to switch from one of the wing or other aircraft views to the "Spot", "Locked Spot", "FlyBy" and "Top-Down" views. It's no big deal, but it's nice that in other (also Aerosoft) aircraft add-ons those views can be accessed more quickly.
    • Good morning !  I am really happy to own the A330, that I was waiting for years, and I understand that it has been literally just released. But the issue I had the most is regarding lighting. From what I read on one link you gave on the preview forum, you had some issues with Real Light, causing artifacts.  I don't know if the issue I have is related, but I loose almost all interior lights (flood, dome), and some exterior (logo+nav, landing light) while taxiing or "looking" in a particular direction/angle.  In addition to that, the cockpit seems really dark, even with the dome light (and making sure that INT LT CTL is switched too). I don't know the differences, but I never got that in the A320 family, which I'm aware is a different technology used. I have attached two screens of the cockpit.         Best regards !