!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

Otras Ayudas

Sign in to follow this  

37 topics in this forum

• 1 reply
    • 13 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 3 replies
  1. p3d.cfg

• 1 reply
  2. Diseño

• 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 8 replies
  3. AYUDA HELP

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
  4. fsx problema

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
  5. AES

• 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
  6. serial key

• 1 reply
    • 2 replies
Sign in to follow this  

• I don't use the Checklist or Copilot (nor do I recommend doing so), and I did two full test flights today had had no issues.  There are some small bugs that most people probably wouldn't notice, but those do not affect flights.    
    • Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
    • I tested the A330 on two flights, and I do recommend  you update to Version 1.0.0.7.  Be sure to disbable computer security and then run the ASUpdater as Admin.   Best wishes.  
    • I made two complete flights today to test version 1.0.0.7, and I was very pleased with both flights.  I had no managed speed issues, no VNAV issues other that the aircraft was a few under feet off of crossing restrictions (remember that we're still tightening up the VNAV).  EFOB was spot on, fuel flow and burn were spot on as well.   The first light was 45 minutes up to FL230 and the second flight was 2 hours 30 minutes up to FL400.   We've had a few reports of some VERY strange things that we've not heard before, and I strongly suspect these kind folks did not disable their computer security and/or run the ASUpdater as Administrator.  If you're suffering from issues then I highly recommend installing the Airbus per the procedure I have posted in this forum (pinned to the top under Everything Else subject).   Best wishes!  
    • Problem solved! After a clean uninstall of P3d and new install with the CRJ PRO as the only addon aircraft (also no sceneries and/or tools addons installed), all is good. Now its time to painstakingly find out which addon was causing the problem.   Ed Schlatter