• 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 21 replies
    • 4 replies
  7. el capi

• 1 reply
    • 5 replies

• Hm, hat keiner eine Idee? Oder ist die Frage unangebracht?
    • OK, now I see what you mean. It is the naming, while the routs are still te same. Unfortunately there is nothing Aerosoft can do, as AS can only offer what it got from LHS.
    • Hi,   Again, I installed my first scenery's into P3dv5 this weekend I am using the installers for P3dv5 that are made available in my aerosoft account. The icon of the uninstall shortcut in the windows menu was greyed out. So I investigated and found this: It is solved by manually renaming the file Uninstall_AnchorageProfessional.exe to Uninstall_AnchorageProfessionalV5.exe. All okay now. Because these files are created by the installer I can say safely 😉 that it is an installer issue.   Thanks for reading   Johan  
    • Hi,   And there is another small issue with the start menu item that is generated as part of te install process It is about the shortcut in the start menu for this scenery As the icon for the shortcut in the start menu was greyed out, I investigated and found this:   Please note ELGGConfigV5.exe. Should not it be EGLLConfigV5.exe? Again, any advice highly appreciated   Johan      
    • Hi,   First of all I want to say thank you for all the work you do to make this scenery available for p3dv5. I spent some time this weekend to install my first addons into P3dv5 London Heathrow Prof V5 2.0.0.1 is among them 😊 I ran in some issues with the config tool. The installer automatically registers the scenery into P3dv5 (Through xml-addon) However the config tool claims that the scenery is not registered   Because the scenery is already installed I am not using this tool for the moment. Does anyone have simular experience?   Thanks in advance   Johan