Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

292 topics in this forum

1. AYUDA PARA EL 777 1 2

• 44 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 0 replies
  2. B777 Librerias

• 2 replies
    • 2 replies
  3. Beaver X

• 0 replies
    • 5 replies
  4. Blog de Repaints

• 5 replies
    • 3 replies
  5. BOEING 777

• 1 reply
    • 12 replies
    • 0 replies
  6. Carga no cierra

• 1 reply
  7. cessna 550 carenado

• 2 replies
    • 1 reply
  8. codigo de activacion

• 3 replies
    • 27 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 10 replies
  9. CRJ 700/900 AC/APU

• 1 reply
    • I did delete the cfg file several times and also the shaders folder but neither of them helped. And about the settings, I checked every possible configuration. The 8-14 fps was with every bar set to minimum. I got 80fps from locked spot view but 10fps inside the cockpit.   It is as wierd as it seems to you for me too!
    • Hi, it happened several times that I flew in a region with heavy turbolence (airplane strongly shaking) but the weather radar didn't show me. It was on, all in auto, and knob on wx+t. Dimming knob on maximum as well. Tilting manually down i was able to see the echo, so it seems working. Any thoughts about? Thanks   I have v1.31, and use FSX sp2
    • I have a quad monitor system using an Nvidia RTX2070 with an i7 6 core with 32GB ram. I purchased Carenado B200 King Air v1.1, created a folder in Xplane11/Aircraft named 'General Aviation' and copied the B200 downloaded folder inside there. I activated the plane successfully and it loads into X-Plane 11, but I get a warning that says 'Car_B200_King_Air_vrconfig.txt' is not valid. No problem there, if that just controls VR applications as I don't use that aspect.   The main issue is that I can not get any of the switches to work. A few things do work, such as the parking break; I can move the Idle levers and turn some knobs, but not all knobs. The Yoke will not go away either by mouse clicking the base, or hitting the 'y' key or through the drop down menu, but I can move the yoke around with my mouse. I can not move my view with the arrow keys either. I can look around with the mouse though. I can turn on and see the clickable regions and the mouse cursor does change when I mouse over a clickable area.   I am running X-Plane 11.36r2 (build 113601 64-bit) on Windows 10   Any ideas what to try? The stock planes work fine.   Thanks for your time.
    • Thank you so much, I was so focused trying to find something else that I forgot to check that!
    • The Twotter once flew for me in P3D 4.5 but only after I changed Aircraft in mid flight!? Now it opens up in the Sim makes a few noises from the engines stutters, freezes the Sim for a while then CTD with no errors? Anyone any ideas?