Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

292 topics in this forum

• 29 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
  1. crj aerosoft en descarga

• 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 6 replies
    • 5 replies
  2. antonov225

• 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 9 replies
  3. MCDU Airbus320

• 10 replies
    • 1 reply
    • The servers are going through maintenance right now I'm pretty sure. I have the same issue.
    • Still down at this time.
    • I can't get updated access to directions and weather. So I tried to disable PFPX and enable again, but it is giving the same message. As it is in the photo below, does anyone know if the pfpx server is out? Thanks !
    • For EFB idea, doors, payload and pax, I simply thins it would be better than an external panel or inside the MCDU, that is MY opinion. Like it will be accessible faster than try to go in the mcdu...
    • Hello,   Absolutely loving the Airbus Pro package and have been flying a lot of hours in them lately. I especially like the "Pro View" option and have flown with both the cockpit and wing versions enabled during the day and night.   However, tonight I was flying and stepped away for a few minutes and when I returned the view options had changed to something different (for example, no overhead panel option). I have no idea why it changed. I tried to find the answer and read somewhere there are different displays for night time.   1. Is it true the view options for the Pro View window bar changes based on the time of day? -- If so, can it be changed to always display the same view regardless of time?   2. How do you restore the default day views no matter what time of day it is?   If the views are based on the time of day with no way to override the setting that will be very disappointing but I'm hoping that's not the case as I don't remember the aircraft doing this before.   Any insight or help is appreciated.