• 0 replies
    • 3 replies
  6. Arco DME

• 1 reply
  7. ARIBUS X No acelera

• 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply

• Hallo Armin,   da wünsche ich Dir einen schönen und erlebnisreichen Urlaub!    LG Harald
    • You can edit the scenery_packs.ini file with a small editor. Open it for example with the Windows editor. Then move the rows with cut&paste to the correct place. Then save the ini file. Thats it   Here you find more infos about the Custom Scenery folder and the included ini file: https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/154052-custom-scenery-folder-and-scenery_packsini/   Greets Heinz
    • I know the real CRJ typically dos not feature any auto throttle and that's fine. I'm just curious if it would be possible to use default AP logics in P3D to create a virtual FO that could keep an eye on my speed on cruise.  My problem is 2 kids and a dog that very frequently interrupts my flights - having a second hand on the flight deck would be very helpful indeed!   Loving the CRJ but for now I can only take it for very short hops since I have an aversion for using the pause button.
    • Yes, the setting in the configurator is for a stick in mode 1. Thrustmaster hasn’t released that mode1/2 information at day one. So we had to do our own solution.
    • Die genannte Aerosoft Scenery beinhaltet Positionen, bei denen kein Pushback nötig ist. Es geht als Rollout einfach nur geradeaus zum nächsten taxiway. Es sind die 25 Positionen A1, B10 , C2, V135, V153-V178. Traffic Global klassifiziert diese Positionen beim Aufruf deren Übersicht als "unusable". Wie bitte?!?!   Ich bin der Sache nachgegangen und habe festgestellt, dass das Löschen eines kleinen Stück Taxiway aus dem ATC Netzwerk an der Position das Problem behebt. Zum besseren Verständnis anbei Screenshot aus WED. Interessanterweise kommt World Traffic 3 mit beiden (!) Varianten klar und besetzt die Positionen. Bevor ich ein Bug Report bei Traffic Global erstelle, wer bricht hier welche Regel? Ich bin kein Scenery "Artist" und kann daher nicht näher den Finger drauflegen, was da los ist.   Funktioniert:   Funktioniert nicht (Original-Auslieferung)