Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

289 topics in this forum

• 5 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
  1. V 1.2.2.2 (A320)

• 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 9 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
  2. crj 700/900 cierra p3dv4

• 7 replies
  3. Panel CRJ 700-900

• 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 7 replies
  4. el capi

• 1 reply
  5. problema en dlc airbus

• 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
  6. Liveries A320

• 4 replies
    • 3 replies
  7. Problema A319/ A320/1

• 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • Hello Scott, That sounds very strange to me. Could you enable logging and maybe try again to recreate the speeds on that same approach and attach the log files (whole Data folder zipped) so we can take a look if they provide any information what could cause this issue.
    • Good morning Dave,   Thank you for your swift reply and kind assistance. I used the values above and still presenting a significant difference +2500lbs to MZFW. It would be great if you share your profile in order to make another check. Thank you in Advance  
    • Forget about laptops below 1000 USD. Mid- to Lowcost laptops have the problem that they start to throttle down the CPU when it gets too hot. And that will definitely happen when using a sim which permanently runs on a high CPU load.   My personal opinion: If you can not/will not spend serious money for hardware (> 1500 USD for a PC, > 2000 USD or a dedicated gaming laptop) in combination with a 64bit sim like P3D, do not spend any money at all and use FSX:SE as it is and maybe wait for the new Microsoft sim coming somewhen in 2020.
    • HI,   Today I flew an approach in to EGLC.  I was flying the ILS 27 approach from a STAR.  Everythig went according to plan apart from the calculated speed.  I actually noticed when setting up the landing data that the calculated landing speed was 69 knots and the approach speed was 74 knots.  Of course I thought these sounded very low.  I decided to let the aircraft fly the approach without correcting those figures, to see what would happen, and of course it ended up with the speed dipping below the minimum allowed and the TOGA Lock kicking in.  The aircraft almost stalled, but did not, and I ended up disconnecting the auto throttle and landing it, probably way too hard, and probably broke the landing gear!   Why would these extremely low speeds have been calculated?  Would it have something to do with the steep approach to EGLC, which has an ILS slope of 5.5 degrees?   Cheers,
    • Ok, I can buy a new laptop, but a PC would be difficult. Can you please suggest some PCs and laptops under $1000 USD? I will try for the PC but a laptop would be better. I can upgrade the RAM on the laptop, if needed.   Thanks,  Rish