Aerosoft official retail partner for Microsoft Flight Simulator !! 
Click here for more information

336 topics in this forum

1. AXE en Prepar3d v2.1

• 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
  2. PROBLEMA PMDG 737 NGX

• 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
  3. BOEING 777

• 1 reply
    • 6 replies
  4. DC9 coolsky

• 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 8 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
  5. HARDWARE AIRBUS X

• 6 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies

• Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• Leider hat Oliver den Support für Enhanced Europe eingestellt und die Dateien sind auf org gelöscht. Schade, schade, schade,  😞  
    • No, I don't disagree. I fully understand your opinion and your strategy 🙂 What I want to say is: if every super market and car producer is practising market segmentation, why should this not be successful in flight simulation? Not more and not less 🙂  
    • We kept on making FSX add-ons while we already seen that sales were not okay, we were one of the very last to still have FSX production lines for serious products.  I know you disagree and that's fine. But we have sales data, do market research and talk to customers daily, all things you do not have access to. So I believe our point of view is pretty solid.   And market segmentation, yes of course we know that, but if the cost of production is higher then the profit, it means nothing but a failed strategy. 
    • Well, this is a question like who was first: chicken or egg? If there are less [no] new products to buy, it's logical that we reduce [stop] buying. And when Aerosoft told us clearly, that FSX is commercially dead, I started to give my money to other distributors who still saw a market for FSX. To show them that they are right and to keep them friendly to FSX. 🙂 Sorry for saying that, but I'm sure you will understand me in the same way as I understand you, that you have to focus on the new sim MSFS to be able to pay your developers.   On the other way I would like to ask you to not forget the people who can't (or want to) afford very expensive new hardware every three years. I know that you don't focus on very rich people (like PMDG or FS Labs do), so that you want to keep your products affordable (the mass brings the money). So you should still support flight simulators running on affordable hardware like FSX and Aerofly. The simmers can still get very good results with FSX. That's the reason why I show my screenshots in the screenshot forum 🙂   And I wish everbody a lot of fun with flight simulating, no matter if it's FSX, Aerofly or MSFS 🙂   Always safe landings Torsten   Btw: do you know the strategy  market segmentation? Every supermarket and every car producer applies this strategy to be very successfully. This is the reason why I think that there is still an ongoing chance for flight simulators like FSX and Aerofly.
    • Hallo Armin, leider habe ich von den Objekten keine Ahnung, wie das geht. Habe mich damit noch nicht auseinander gesetzt und kann dir leider nicht helfen.   Was Rio betrifft: Mit der Position ist das nicht so einfach. Durch das oben genannte Mesh, wird der Berg ein wenig verschoben. Somit müßte jeder dieses Mesh installieren, damit die Position stimmt. Wenn man dieses nicht installiert, wäre die Position ja auch wieder falsch. Wie man sowas hin bekommt, keine Ahnung. Mit diesem Mesh gibt es ein Freeware Airport, wo der Zuckerhut richtig gut aussieht und die Position der Statue richtig gesetzt wurde (siehe Bilder). Leider beißen sich dann allerdings andere Objekte mit X-America. Nimmt man jedoch einen anderen Airport, ist die Realität wieder weg. Habe gestern viel ausprobiert, aber so richtig zufrieden bin ich mit allem nicht.   Wenn ich mir Werbevideos von Payware-Airport SBRJ oder SBGL anschaue, sieht das alles ganz anders und realistischer aus. Das wäre wohl das einzig richtige, wenn man großen Wert auf Realität legt.   Viele Grüße, Coverdale
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts