Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

289 topics in this forum

• 14 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 7 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 5 replies
  1. Seahawk

• 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 26 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 5 replies
    • Somehow i managed to fix it...but it is very strange. Week ago I change PM voice in Aerosoft Airbus Configurator from default to British. It works normaly this week...until today. Simply I just tried to change everything back to default and it works...very strange.  But THANK YOU for your time.
    • Just bought EDDF Mega Airport Frankfurt 2.0 Professional (V110) and there are no static aircraft anywhere. I couldn't see an option in the installer or the configurator, although the user manual talks about it:   Configuring dynamic vehicle traffic and static aircraft: In order to configure the dynamic ground traffic you can use the tool EDDFConfig.exe that you can find in the aerosoft\Mega Airport Frankfurt folder. This tool also allows you to activate or deactivate Dynamic Lighting and static aircraft. However, we only recommend using static aircraft to online pilots, since the use of AI traffic can lead to double allocation at the gates.   I have the same problem with Aerosoft Heathrow and Ibiza. How can I see the static aircraft?   best,   Steve
    • Yeah, I have to go along with Mathijs, Tom and Herman on this.  The livery in question is not one provided BY Aerosoft, so if you need support for that livery, you simply have to get in touch with the person who made it.   Best wishes.  
    • Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
    • Gleb,   My friend, we have provided you with the only answer we are able, which is not to use Tomatoeshade or any other third party shaders.  We don't support the use of these shaders with our products my friend.   Since we've provided you with the answer, I will now close this thread.   We wish you the very best!