Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

291 topics in this forum

• 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 7 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 35 replies
  1. Seahawk

• 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 21 replies
    • This is absolutely not about being able to view certain websites. We couldn't care less what you view. The question is more: Does it makes sense to simulate internet access while surfing the webs is clearly forbidden for pilots? So why simulate simthing if it's not done anyway. Or if we do it: What comes next? The netflix abo included in the product?
    • Alright. What about working the other way around?? Like locking some sites that clearly show no interest (won't quote i promise) and letting the rest free. Because TBH there's just too many sites we simmers go to: I myself without any navigraph stuff already can tell i use about 30 different websites at least.  And I mean browsing just depends of where the user will go so he is responsible of where he is going 100%. 
    • ok,  thanks for the info. If the fmc_data will dublicate, then try to use the path in NavDataPro without the "/fmc_data" path. like this: D:\X-Plane 11\Aircraft\X-Aviation\IXEG 737 Classic The rest will be done by NavDataPro then....   Greets Heinz  
    • Ich würde mich auch sehr darüber freuen, obwohl ich ja eigentlich ein Fan des "Uhrenladens" bin. Aber angeblich soll man ja zwischen beiden Varianten je nach Lust und Laune wechseln können. Aber leider soll es dieses Update auch für Bestandskunden nicht umsonst geben. Es wird von 2o US Dollar gesprochen. Na ja, ist ja nicht die Welt.
    • I’ve installed the data using NavDataPro into the IXEG 737 and it works. The only issue is that after using the path to the fmc_data folder you wind up with the last folder in the path duplication (fmc_data inside fmc_data) that requires manual correction.   SkyCoyote