• 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
  11. ATR 72 para fsx

• 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • Das macht er, weil du bei irgendeinem der neuen Installer bei seiner ersten Verwendung den Ordner Ecosystem angegeben hast. Und das merkt er sich und bietet bei der Installation des nächsten Addons, das diese Methode unterstützt, den gleichen Ordner wieder an. Das hindert dich aber nicht jederzeit einen anderen Ordner anzugeben. Ich empfehle dir alle Addons, die diese neue Methode unterstützen zu deinstallieren und in den neuen Ordner zu installieren. Der große Vorteil dieser Methode ist, dass du bei einer Neuinstallation von P3D all dieses Addons nicht erneut installieren musst. Und bei den kurzen Releasezyklen von P3D ist das mehr als empfehlenswert.
    • Hi, I'm completely stuck trying to install repaints for the Aerosoft airbus professional series. I made sure to only download the 64 bits versions, livery manager is useless and simply doesn't install them and when i try to manually install after trying to either drop the texture folder into the corresponding folder or trying to edit the aircraft CFG file, i get a windows error pop up saying that "You don't have permission to save into this location."   I've followed youtube videos to try and change my permissions to allow me to save but to no avail, i assume the permissions is also stopping the livery manager from working too.   Has anybody had this problem and could help me out?   Thanks.
    • I accidentally hit the wrong button so you didn’t see my edit.  I was curious as to the best time EST?
    • Thank you sir, I used the pushback on the #3 MCDU.  As I indicated, it wouldn’t stop.  And what’s odd, when I first started the pushback both the captain and the ground crew man were speaking at the same time.  Didn’t have a problem last week and haven’t tried it again.  But when I landed I tried P3D’s default Shift+P and that did work, it started and stopped.  Thanks Mathijs.  Despite this I love all four models.  Great work.
    • Looking forward to seeing you!   Best wishes.