Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

134 topics in this forum

• 1 reply
  1. FTX o FS GLOBAL

• 5 replies
  2. afcad 2014 madrid

• 9 replies
    • 7 replies
  3. Luces aeropuertos en dx10

• 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
  4. Despeges en Lemd

• 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 11 replies
    • 1 reply
  5. afcad lemd 2014

• 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 1 reply
  6. AES 2.34 no me funciona

• 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
  7. La actitud

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 1 reply
    • Hello ashj24uk,   I don't think that this is the only problem. I think, this also is a "link" problem from the airport to the SAM_Library (this library is stored in the custom scenery folder for all airports using it).   For our users: Try this first workaround: Close X-Plane 11. Copy (not move) the Sam_Library folder from the Custom Scenery folder to the Milan Malpensa1 - LIMC folder. Copy (not move) the SAM plugin from .../resources/plugins/ to the Milan Malpensa1 - LIMC/plugins/ folder Then test the scenery.   But keep in mind: this ONLY is a first workaround! It is not the correct way how SAM will work! May be this will cause other later problems... I think, we will upload a fixed version soon....   Greets Heinz
    • Hello my friends. Is there anyone who can tell me what a mistake this is? I cannot ask for an IFPS Validation. Many thanks!
    • Hallo Olaf, ok, danke für die Info. GRuß heinz
    • Hi I am a member of the team that have converted this scenery I’m sorry for the people who have had issues with the scenery this is a issue due to the file name being changed we have emailed Aerosoft and asked them to rectify this issue ASAP.
    • Just badly worded on my part. The gist was that nobody should feel sorry for thieves (who can be from everywhere). Wrote a PM about it too.